Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My hydros are running low ... and I'm a bit salty about it!

I got scripted percocets yesterday. Still haven't filled it tho

They sell pain killer at the local wine shop, so I hear..

Fuck yo supply ngr

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

Could go for some of those shits myself right now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using EliteFitness

Send me some

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hydros are the new medicaid!

CMS has figured it out that it's cheaper to keep you stoned on your couch for $0.15/day than to have you out-and-about seeking medical care. It's pure cost-savings genius. You've heard it hear first: Hydro scripts will increase dramatically over the next 3-5 years.

The private sector could never devise such a devious, cynical and mean-spirited plan. It dumps the cost on the family and away from the government. And as a taxpayer, my thought is the system is working as intended. Carry on please.

Hydros are the new medicaid!

CMS has figured it out that it's cheaper to keep you stoned on your couch for $0.15/day than to have you out-and-about seeking medical care. It's pure cost-savings genius. You've heard it hear first: Hydro scripts will increase dramatically over the next 3-5 years.

The private sector could never devise such a devious, cynical and mean-spirited plan. It dumps the cost on the family and away from the government. And as a taxpayer, my thought is the system is working as intended. Carry on please.

I'm ok with that plan

Top Bottom