Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my grocery list.. help me add some more stuff?

I was thinking I'd post a complete grocery list also. I know I always buy the same thing every week and make a ton of variations with what I have.

dammit Pinz. been waiting for your meals and stuff for awhile now. dont say ur gonna post em, just post em lol the suspense is idk... suspensing me

Just to elaborate on what Pinz started....pepperoni is great...but its awful for you. Its also not red meat. Neither is bacon. bacon is pork unless its turkey bacon. Which btw is the only way to go if you want to eat bacon. But even this is pointless because if your anything like myself I cannot eat 3 slices of bacon. I will consume the entire pound of it. So its out.
Focus on meat. Get large peices of Eye of round. Its low fat. Cook it how you like it and slice it thin and store it in the fridge. Thats real roast beef.
Chicken, Albacore(tuna)(not that chunk lite catfood in a can), Salmon, Very lean pork is ok IMHO (loin, tenderloin ect..Trim the fat)

I use BBQ sauce for that dry meat. My BBQ sauce has a 2 tbsp serving size(i try to use 1 tbsp). Of that 2 tbsp serving it has:

26 cal.
no fat cal
no sodium
no sat. fat
lots of potassium
7g carbs
6g sugar
0 protein

So yes....each 2 tbsp you'de get 6g sugar carbs. But if you split the serving in half you'de have maybe 2 full servings in a day. I dont think 12g of sugar carbs is going to kill anyone's diet.
its Dinosaur BBQ sauce BTW. Order it online if you cant find it. Best F'n BBQ sauce there is. I suggest honey garlic.

Top Bottom