Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my first meet

Congratulations!!!

It is nice to see when the hard work pays off. This should have been a real charge.

Proud of you. A little bit proud for the victory, but a whole bunch proud for having the huevos to lay it on the line and compete!!!

Was it a full meet or single event? What were your lifts and how far back was second place?

B.

Way to go man congrats. I was even worse than you when I first started I first lifted for a week in 8th grade I was fat 180lbs at 13 years old then i quit and at 15 i started again max was 95lbs on bench squat was 135 and dead was 175 on a trap bar. I lifted for 8 straight months and quit again i went up to a 235 bench 275 squat and 300 deadlift I wish I woulda stuck with lifting well 6 months ago i decided i was gonna stick with it so I started benching at 185lbs squatting 250 and deadlifting 275 and as of 3 weeks ago or so that I maxed I went up to 270 bench 335 squat and 365 dead I've been training westside for a full 6 week program and as of now i'll be starting my second week monday. I go for 6 straight weeks max out then start all over normally i'll do different extra workouts like all together instead of a 2 week change if I liked one more those 6 weeks then I'll throw it in again, but I normally write out my workouts 6 weeks in advance so I'll know what to do.

it was a full meet. and second place was 205 pounds behind me. my total was 1030 and my bench ended up at 255 cuz i bombed my 3 lift with 280. i squat 360 and that was to easy but i had no idea. and my dead lift ened up being 415 cuz i couldnt lock out 435 and the kid that went after me did the same thing as me and got it cuz people were cheering and the judges looked at each other and gave him the 3 whites. it was fun as hell ive got another this weekend coming up.

DAMN kid you total more than me... I'm starting to change my mind about competing in the march meet in st pete. I think I'ma go for it just for the fun of it. I have to check to see if in the APA i think that's what it is if I can have a bench shirt or singlet or squat suit.

Top Bottom