Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

My first cycle

humblewarrior

New member
Hey guys i'm wanting to start my first cycle but do not know the best way to structure it. Please help me, i've been holding on to this gear for 8 months because I want to make sure I do it right. I'm 25, 6 ft tall, 192 lbs, about 15% body fat, and have been working out for about 2 years. This is what I got. All this stuff is prescription except the 6-oxo ofcourse.

10ml vial of 200mg/ml test cypionate (watson brand)
19 tabs of 1 mg arimidex ( name brand)
20 tabs of 50 mg clomid ( name brand)
94 tabs of 20 mg tamoxifen citrate
2 bottles of 6-oxo
 
Last edited:
only been working out 2 years? I'd say workout for another 2-3 before starting a cycle.
You will need more for a first, another bottle of test. scratch the 6-oxo. look at unleashed, sustain alpha etc for some alternative pct supps. you're old enough, but you could get a little more size too before starting.
Welcome to EF!!! read read read!
 
You have enough for PCT and you have your AI (Arimidex) The Testosterone, most that you could run with this cycle is 200MG a week for 10 weeks
 
Would get a little more test, just enough to run 300mgs of test a week for 10-12 weeks....or you can run 300mgs ew for 8 weeks....test alone is a good first cycle
 
Thanks for the feedback. I'm going to hold off until I do more research and have everything I need. I fluctuate btw 190 and 195 and I want to be at least 205 before I start. Is there any alternative to hcg? So this is not enough to run a test only cycle? For a rookie, would it be best to (a) get more test, (b) get something not as androgenic to add to the test cyp, or (c) get more test and something else as well. Its hard to plan pct cause everyone says something different. Say I got more test would I be o.k. with what I got as far as pct or do I need more. I've been hearing to stay away from nova and clomid lately b/c they mess with your mood and your erections. Would I be better off with the PP products ( sustain alpha, unleashed, etc.) Or is there something else that I should consider?
 
I would not run anything less than 10 weeks at a low dose like that. Some say they get results off just 200 mg/wk. thats 2x the hrt dose most are on from a legit doc. So it could just about double your normal test levels.
 
only been working out 2 years? I'd say workout for another 2-3 before starting a cycle.
You will need more for a first, another bottle of test. scratch the 6-oxo. look at unleashed, sustain alpha etc for some alternative pct supps. you're old enough, but you could get a little more size too before starting.
Welcome to EF!!! read read read!

Sweed is right man
 
you gotta get on a cycle like im starting monday...100mgs of masteron 50mgs of tren acetate 350mgs of sustanon every other day with one 50mg anadrol everyday and 10ius of red top hgh everyday if u seriously wanna grow haha
 
Top Bottom