Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My first Cycle

Jean-Louis

I'm 43 6'2" 200# 34W 46C 16a .. I've working regularly for more than 8 years now. I'm thinking about trying roid. I want more cut than bulk. What do you guys think about this cycle? I read that the side effects are really bad with Dianabol but I don;t think I could handle the needle. how bad will the acne be and other tits problems be with this cycle?

Dianabol

1 Week 20 (mg/day)
2 Week 30
3 week 40
4 Week 30
5 Week 20

Clomid

6 Week 100 (mg/day)
7 Week 50
8 Week 50

Thanks
Jean-Louis

On a dbol only cycle the biggest draw back is that you will loose most of your gains when you come off it. Gains in size are mostly water. Thats why most people use it to jump start a cycle with another form of test added into the mix. After you drop the dbol, the test will just be starting to kick in and you will definately be able to keep more of your gains. If this is your first cycle, and you dont want to use a needle and inject, I would reccomend that you try anavar instead. It will cost you more, and you wont get as big, but you will hold onto your gains a lot better. It wont have anywhere near the side effects as dbol either.

IF you want more cut then bulk then i would not run the dbol its for strength and mass you will bulk on the dbol and gain a lot of water.Go with the winstrol tabs if u dont want the needle and you want cuts more expensive but worth it.

dbol is a good starter because you will not feel before around 3 week on any other test (personally) so maybe start with 3 weeks of dbol - 4 weeks of winstrol tabs and a pill (50mg) a day of clomid for 10 day and if you want to be sure take a bottle tribulus for 500mg a day and load after 3 weeks with creatine reme,ber to eat well

1-6pd for 30mg/week
2-7pd for 35mg/week
3-8pd for 40mg/week
4-winstrol tabs for 5pd/ 350mg/week
5-winstrol tabs for 5pd/ 350mg/week
6-winstrol tabs for 5pd/ 350mg/week
7-winstrol tabs for 5pd/ 350mg/week
8-begin the clomid and all the rest dont stop trainning hard and eating well

Jean-Louis said:
I'm 43 6'2" 200# 34W 46C 16a .. I've working regularly for more than 8 years now. I'm thinking about trying roid. I want more cut than bulk. What do you guys think about this cycle? I read that the side effects are really bad with Dianabol but I don;t think I could handle the needle. how bad will the acne be and other tits problems be with this cycle?

Dianabol

1 Week 20 (mg/day)
2 Week 30
3 week 40
4 Week 30
5 Week 20

Clomid

6 Week 100 (mg/day)
7 Week 50
8 Week 50

Thanks
Jean-Louis

Jean-Louis,

You are in a similar situation to myself - After doing a bit of research I decided to stay away from the DBOL and head for Winstrol & Anavar tabs. From what I have read they don't give many side effects so the Clomid is not needed, the down side is that you will not get massive gains in mass either just slower quality gains.
Am I right? If so what sort of doses are typical for a first timer?

Top Bottom