Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My First Cycle Question

Why is everyone bashing 500 mgs a week first time most posts I read on here everyone says to do that much?

Can you please point out where this "bashing" occurred?? I see no "bashing" of any kind... Its not necessary is the point brought up.. Do whatever you want... Its just good sound advice... Do with it what you will

Get a sterile vial and put all your test in there, then inject as Dylan set you up....use NEVER use the same syringe twice...

~EZ

I'm just sayin I was advised to run 500 my first cycle which I'm currently on and it's amazing to each there own tho

I laid out everything you need... Theres no reason at all to dose 500 on your first cycle... Run creatine nitrate... Take it pre workout... SAN is the brand i use... I laid out when to run n2guard... I thought i made it pretty simple man...

Nice work Dylan. Don't make this a regret cycle just run 350mg of test. It's plenty.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

I'm just sayin I was advised to run 500 my first cycle which I'm currently on and it's amazing to each there own tho

How do you know a lesser dose wouldn't be just as amazing?

Hi everyone. So I'm running at 375mg/week as recommended instead of 500mg/week I originally planned. So I ejected myself for the first time deep inside my butt with a 23G1.5 a few days ago and it didn't hurt at all.... only a little bit sore the next day, but only whenever I stretch my hamstring or glutes. So I'm assuming that I did it right? The amps said that the test is suspended in peach oil.

Now, how long till it "kicks in"? What are the signs that it's working? And should I take something to "jumpstart" from my current gears list in my first post?

Do you smell peachy?
I have never heard of peach oil.
You just have minor site pain.

You COULD run N2Guard the whole cycle, because it also helps with blood pressure and cholesterol, not just liver protection.

You COULD run N2Guard the whole cycle, because it also helps with blood pressure and cholesterol, not just liver protection.

Does Test E mess up your blood pressure, HDL/LDL, and liver? I thought it was an oral only thing? If it does, how much does it mess it up?

Does Test E mess up your blood pressure, HDL/LDL, and liver? I thought it was an oral only thing? If it does, how much does it mess it up?

Dude, you really gotta ask these questions BEFORE you start, yes AAS will change your BP, cholesterol, etc....how much depends on the person, the dose, the cycle, etc.

All the more reason to start with 375 mg/week...

~EZ

Top Bottom