Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Diet

Cutie

Hi Everybody,

I want to say how I much I admire your expertise with regard to diet and training.
I have been trying to loose bodyfat and I have been really struggling.

The following is an example of my diet.

Meal 1
1/2 cup of Oatmeal and 1 Scoup of Isopure/ water

Meal 2
3 oz Tuna 1-2 small Red Potatoes

Meal 3
3oz Protein 1 /2 cup Brown Rice and Broccoli or Salad with chicken or Turkey on whole wheat wrap with mustard it depends.

Meal 4
1/2 cup Oatmeal 1 scoup Isopure

Meal 5
3-4 oz Protein Greens no carbs multivitamine and Fiber Pills

I have been waiking up at night like sometimes twice a night craving sweets.
I started Adipo 1 pill a day before PM workout.

My Training is as follows

Monday
Chest Tris Sholders
45 min cardio

Tuesday
Cardio

Wednesday
Legs
cardio 45 min

Thursday
Cardio 45min

Friday
Back and Bi's

Saturday
Off

Sunday
Cardio 45min

I would appreciate any imput you have my stats are

5'7 169 size 10

Thank You So Much For Your Help
Cutie

hi, one suggestion i have is when you wake up at night for sweets try sugar free jello. i always have some made in the fridge just for that reason.
good luck

Re Diet

I have never offically had BF % taken.... I have a Tantra Scale it say's I am like 30 %

Tanita scales are not supposed to be accurate.....

Diet-wise - I would increase your protein servings - 3 oz isn't very much. Cut back on the starchy carbs (e.g. oatmeal in the late afternoon) and replace with more protein, fibrous carbs. I didnt' see any fats in there --- you can mix flax oil / Udo's Choice in with oatmeal or protein mix in the morning or mix in w/ salad dressing as well. Also if you are training at night, do you eat anything after you train? Many people have a low / zero carb protein mix w/ l-glutamine for recovery immediately after the workout and then about 2 hours later have another meal. Generally more protein than carb at night, I think some recommend a small complex carb after a workout, but I'm still not clear on how that works if its a late night meal and I prefer to avoid complex carbs after 3-ish PM.
Any comments on that ladies?

To avoid getting hungry at night, make sure you still drink enough water if it does actually indicate dehydration, but also maybe just eat another meal -- e.g. protein shake before bed. Of all the things you can eat late at night, protein digests the best. Carbs will just sit on you. I also find I'm monstrously hungry in the morning if I have carbs late at night. When I was training for my first comp, my trainer had me mixing up like 1/3-1/2 lump of that tofu you buy in the square in the produce section of the grocery store and mix in some protein mix so you can make "imitation" chocolate "pudding"... its a big stretch to imagine this actually tasting as good as pudding, but its a good protein source a few carbs and something a little bit different if you are just sick of watery tasting protein mix.

Also I personally wouldn't do cardio on leg day -- I usually have a struggle just walking out to my car after a typical leg workout. And same comment with the cardio - per WarLobo's 30 + 30 does NOT = 60 thread.

Good Luck!
Sassy

Re Diet

Thank You for the advise I really appreciate it.
I have another question :)
What does your pre workout meal consist of?
I am trying to strip fat so..... I am confused.
What should I increase my protein to?
I have UDO's oil I take it at night is that enough?
With regard to my leg day I have not been getting as sore as I usually do is it time to change up my routein add more weight?
Any Suggestions I would really appreciate them
Oh H20 I drink a gallon a day :)

Thank You For Your Help
Dawn

hey sweetie

Like I said you may want to add another meal of just protein and fibrous carbs before you goto bed with some udos oil like may be 2 teaspoons before bed time. I have been doing some experimeneting with a possible solution. You may want to move your work outs to the morning so you can get most of your carbs in youir first few meals and then taper after 3 pm to just fibrous and protein, and do your cardio later at night time even if you don't eat for 2 hours your glycogen levels are still pretty low and would get alot of benefit from it as well!! On cardio only days may be do cardio in the morning and then wait an hour after your hour out to eat so fat can be burned, but have a good source of protein and carbs for 3 meals after cardio then taper your carbs to fibrous after 3pm. Sounds like you just need tochange things up alittle bit !! HOPE THIS HELPS

HARDASNAILS

Top Bottom