Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Daily Lunch Intake

Focus Fiend

Just thought I would share my daily lunch menu, I get up at 4:00am to prepare my lunch and have a little workout before leaving the house at 6:00am.

1) Freshly sliced turkey breast sandwich (substitute with Albacaore twice a week)

2) Peanut butter and jelly sandwich using organic peanut butter and reduced sugar organic raspberry preserves.

3) Whole boneless skinless chicken breast wrapped in a smart and delicious tortilla.

4) Two hard boiled organic eggs. (Grain fed, free range chickens)

5) Bag of raw cashews, almonds, walnuts, and cranberries.

6) Cup of organic probiotic strawberry yogurt

7) Better protein bar (my favorite part)

8) Bananna and organic Gala apple

9) Bag of Big Cheezits

10) cinnamon bun whey to build muscle protein shake

11) Bottle of low sodium V8.

12) My own blend of 100% Blueberry, cranberry, and pomegranite juices.

13) And water of course.

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g75/Phuckin_Phil/IMG_7493.jpg

Agreed with ghetto. Lets see the rest of the diet? dont eat one huge meal at lunch. Its every two hours. Rather that then that huge meal in my opinion ur body needs food constantly. but if ur eating like that every two hours:RADAR GOSH

Agreed with ghetto. Lets see the rest of the diet? dont eat one huge meal at lunch. Its every two hours. Rather that then that huge meal in my opinion ur body needs food constantly. but if ur eating like that every two hours:RADAR GOSH
That's just what I bring to work, I eat portions of it throughout the day.
My breakfast is always a cereal made with oats with blueberries and a protein shake.
I start with the eggs and yogurt shortly after breakfast, then I eat the chicken wrap at about 10:00 along with the bananna. I snack on the nuts between 10:00 and 12:00. Then I eat the sandwiches at 12:00. I eat the better protein bar and apple around 2:00. Dinners vary but always high protein low-fat nutritious meals you can be sure.

You just made me hungry as hell bro, lol

Here's what I bring:

Protein shake & a banana(work out AM, chug shake & eat naner when I get to work)
1 chix breast, split into 2 portions (11am and 3pm)
I actually get to drive home for lunch (hour lunch, 15 minute drive) and I make 3 eggs, 5 peices of Turkey bacon and a low carb english muffin w/ ANPB and sugar free strawberry jelly. Nummy.

Dinner is always more chicken and veggies (Birdseye FTW!)
Or a fillet mignon w/ onions and shrooms.

Now I'm really hungry :)

You just made me hungry as hell bro, lol

Here's what I bring:

Protein shake & a banana(work out AM, chug shake & eat naner when I get to work)
1 chix breast, split into 2 portions (11am and 3pm)
I actually get to drive home for lunch (hour lunch, 15 minute drive) and I make 3 eggs, 5 peices of Turkey bacon and a low carb english muffin w/ ANPB and sugar free strawberry jelly. Nummy.

Dinner is always more chicken and veggies (Birdseye FTW!)
Or a fillet mignon w/ onions and shrooms.

Now I'm really hungry :)

Sounds good, Yeah I am not much bulking but just trying to keep the gains from my last cycle. :D

Top Bottom