Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My cycle - Please critique/help

mubes

Hi, would appreciate help or recommendation to put final touches or revisions to what I've gathered here. Thanks to dylangemelli in a previous thread for some of this

This will be my first cycle(most likely my only regardless of the end result)
5'10
165lbs 9-10%bf

1-12 test e 500 mg week
1-14 arimidex 0.5mg eod or should i go with aromasin???
1-14 n2guard
5-12 HCGenerate ES
13-14 hcg 1000 ius week <------was recommended to blast with 2000ius a week by someone. Yes/no/bad idea?

PCT 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25 or 25/25/25/25????
Phytoserms
HCGenerate
arimidex 0.5 mg eod or aromasin??
n2guard

1 - How about adding (either or all) unleashed/bridge/formastanozol to the above pct? Too much/unnecessary or a good idea?

2 - I've also come across some recommendations not to wait to start my pct/start pct right away and prevent from shutting down too much? But then have read of ppl losing their gains by starting pct too early? This being long ester cycle should I still wait till the third week to start?

3 - Would it be of any difference or benefit to do the adex ed or eod?
lastly what would you recommend me to have on hand incase of gyno? letr or nolva ???

Last edited:
It wont be ur last cycle. Lol once ur on u wont wanna get off....

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Hi, would appreciate help or recommendation to put final touches or revisions to what I've gathered here. Thanks to dylangemelli in a previous thread for some of this

5'10
165lbs 9-10%bf

1-12 test e 500 mg week
1-14 n2guard
5-12 HCGenerate ES
13-14 hcg 1000 ius week <------was recommended to blast with 2000ius a week by someone. Yes/no/bad idea?

PCT 15-18

Phytoserms
HCGenerate
n2guard

How about adding (either or all) unleashed/bridge/formastanozol to the above pct? Too much/unnecessary or a good idea?

I've also come across some recommendations not to wait to start my pct/start pct right away and prevent from shutting down too much? But then have read of ppl losing their gains by starting pct too early? This being long ester cycle should I still wait till the third week to start?

lastly what would you recommend me to have on hand incase of gyno? letr or nolva ???

Add in the forma and unleashed. Works great. Wait two weeks to start pct so esther clesrs out of system. Adex or aromasin will take care of gyno

Add in the forma and unleashed. Works great. Wait two weeks to start pct so esther clesrs out of system. Adex or aromasin will take care of gyno

why would you tell him to add forma when he's already running aromasin in pct... you don't need two ai's in pct at all... that's very counterproductive...

why would you tell him to add forma when he's already running aromasin in pct... you don't need two ai's in pct at all... that's very counterproductive...

Perhaps i should have been more clear in my reply. I meant aromasin for gyno on cycle and forma in pct. He had question marks concerning both in cycle and pct layout. My bad for any confusion

I added both for my last PCT and it worked really well. Levels went back (per blood work)

My next cycle (starting soon) I'm running aromasin throughout and will then use forma, clomid, unleashed/post-cycle for PCT

Sent from my SGH-T999 using EliteFitness

5'10
165lbs 9-10%bf

1-12 test e 500 mg week
1-14 n2guard
5-12 HCGenerate ES

PCT 15-18

Phytoserms
HCGenerate
n2guard

1 - How about adding (either or all) unleashed/bridge/formastanozol to the above pct? Too much/unnecessary or a good idea?

2 - I've also come across some recommendations not to wait to start my pct/start pct right away and prevent from shutting down too much? But then have read of ppl losing their gains by starting pct too early? This being long ester cycle should I still wait till the third week to start?

3 - Would it be of any difference or benefit to do the adex ed or eod?

I just posted a thread about the HCG. Its debatable, some say to blast it some say use it throughout. Personally, for my next cycle I'll be running it during @ 250iu x 2 pwk.

For my PCT (which I gathered most advice here) I'm doing:
Clomid 25/25/25/25
Unleashed and Post-Cycle combo
HCGenerate
Forma

I'm running my Aeromasin during cycle and not for PCT.

I was also contplating N2guard as well. There's guys on here with more experience with it so I won't speak to it.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom