Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My client at the Nationals; update

wilson6

Elite Mentor
She took 10th. Was too hard, ripped and vascular they said, hardest in her class.

Too hard and ripped, with no clen, DNP, T3, ECA or diuretics. Not even an ultra strict or ketogenic diet. Wish I had that much trouble getting lean.

Anyhow, her first experience at something beyond a local national qualifier. We think she needs to be around 145 at 5'3" and compete as a heavy weight. Trying to make middle requires 4% bodyfat and that's just not what they want.

No pics because I didn't go to the show, but she was harder than she was in the pics I posted a while back for comparison.

I heard the judging overall was par for the course in women's bodybuilding. Based more on politics than physique.

Did anyone else go?

W6

I went but missed the women's BB.

They had the score sheets posted at the Hyatt afterwards and I did notice something fishy in that in almost every BB class (mens and womens) the judges were at almost 100% agreement as to who was first. That is highly unlikely in a fairly judged competition.

Seems like you do have to pay your dues and the higher placings come in time as you are more recognized. It must be confusing to compete as a female to get that balance between femininity, muscularity, and low bodyfat. You just don't know what they are looking for.

I found that to be the case in the figure competion I did at the local level and got fed up with putting myself through it all for a 2nd place trophy while losing to a weider girl with a fat ass and manly face.

Last edited:
Wilson...

Thats great! 10th is awesome to start out w/ it being her first National level show. So she'll have to come up how much weight before she'll weigh 145?? How is she feeling now? Is she done competing for a while? Gonna train and put more size on for the time being? What is the next competition you think she'll do?

--Iron Queen

It is up to her as to what she wants to do. She was 138, 3 weeks from the show at about 7-8% bodyfat. So, I don't see a problem with her at 145 at about 6%. A few months and she'd have the size. Needs work on her lats, a genetic issue coupled with a problem posing them. However, we (the team) should be able to fix it by next year if she wants to stay with it. Wish I had some pics, she was just ripped and vascular as hell.

She is pleased with everything. That first National show is a big step. Getting there was difficult for everyone involved. For all of us, more psychological than physiological. She has a gift to get lean without much help, in this case too lean.

Sucks having to eat more precontest so you don't get too lean...........

Thanks for the support everyone.

W6

Wow W6! She took 10th in Nationals after training for 2 years? (That's right, isn't it?) That's totally awesome. I finally had a chance to go and look at the pictures you posted of her a while back. Amazing! I'm super impressed. You must feel sooo good - both/all of you! Nice work.

I wanna look like THAT someday. Every time I lift a weight, every time I make a meal - I'm going to see her in my mind's eye, and work harder at it!

Top Bottom