Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my boss is dilbert

stilleto

ELITE MENTOR
EF VIP
His assistant is out sick today, so he passed by my office and... um... saw me reading the paper.
So he says, "Stilleto (thats what he calls me), do me a favor. I'm bringing up a bunch of boxes of old files from the storage room and putting them out for garbage collection. Can you call the town and tell them?"

So I say, "Tell them what?"

He gets all mad and starts yelling. "TELL THEM WE ARE THROWING AWAY A LOT OF OLD FILES !!!"

alriiiiiiiiiiighty...

So i call the town.

"Hi, garbage collection? This is Stilleto, I'm on XXX street. I'm just letting you know that we are cleaning out our storage room and will be putting out extra boxes tomorrow."

the lady says, "and?"

"And," I continue. "I'm just telling you. We'll have more garbage than usual."

"Thanks for the warning."

i hope tomorrow I get to test all of our pens.

he's pointy-haired boss, not dilbert

:nerd:

also, if you live in XXX street, does that mean you get all-you-can-eat pr0n?

pintoca said:
he's pointy-haired boss, not dilbert

:nerd:

also, if you live in XXX street, does that mean you get all-you-can-eat pr0n?

dammit, you're right. *I* am dilbert.
and no, i WORK on XXX street.
i live on someplaceelse way.

stilleto said:
His assistant is out sick today, so he passed by my office and... um... saw me reading the paper.
So he says, "Stilleto (thats what he calls me), do me a favor. I'm bringing up a bunch of boxes of old files from the storage room and putting them out for garbage collection. Can you call the town and tell them?"

So I say, "Tell them what?"

He gets all mad and starts yelling. "TELL THEM WE ARE THROWING AWAY A LOT OF OLD FILES !!!"

alriiiiiiiiiiighty...

So i call the town.

"Hi, garbage collection? This is Stilleto, I'm on XXX street. I'm just letting you know that we are cleaning out our storage room and will be putting out extra boxes tomorrow."

the lady says, "and?"

"And," I continue. "I'm just telling you. We'll have more garbage than usual."

"Thanks for the warning."

i hope tomorrow I get to test all of our pens.

that is rather dilbert-esque.

i had a boss "ONCE" that told me to call the paint store and ask if they had black paint...im like dude, WTF.

I spent ***-*** living the *** life -- ***, the whole 9 yards. Since then I've actually gone beyond ***. It becomes truly surreal just how *** people in *** can be.

Top Bottom