Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My better protein bars....

dmc777

So I mixed the bars up just like the directions listed and put them in the fridge for 30 mins. Next, I cut them into squares but they were still gooey as hell so I put them back in the fridge and checked them this morning. Checked them and they're still gooey and hell. Anyone know what I did wrong? I tried to cut and make bars out of them but there's no hope lol. It's just like paste.

So I mixed the bars up just like the directions listed and put them in the fridge for 30 mins. Next, I cut them into squares but they were still gooey as hell so I put them back in the fridge and checked them this morning. Checked them and they're still gooey and hell. Anyone know what I did wrong? I tried to cut and make bars out of them but there's no hope lol. It's just like paste.

Did you add water to it?

And if so, you added too much.

Yes I added the amount listed on the package. I followed the directions completely. Don't know maybe I could misread the amount or something. They tasted pretty good though....a little too peanut buttery for my taste tho.

Yes I added the amount listed on the package. I followed the directions completely. Don't know maybe I could misread the amount or something. They tasted pretty good though....a little too peanut buttery for my taste tho.

Add some protein powder to it and mix it up. It should dry it out. Add as much as you need to get the consistency more to your liking.

I dont think the recipe calls for water unless you have to add it to get it to spread....i followed it as on the bag and mine turned out great! Order you up another bag and try again...you wont be sorry.

The new bags calls for 1/4th cup water. I just made a batch the other day.

If they are to wet just add a dry ingredient like oatmeal,wheat germ or protein powder.

If the honey you were using was real thin or you used a different type of peanut butter then this could have been the problem. Deff added ether to much honey to much peanut butter or to much water of something.

I just made a batch the other day. Hell I will go make another batch right now just to check.

OK I stopped and had my wife angel make a batch..

she is a compete retard in the kitchen. She just made a batch using the recipe on the bag ( the new recipe) and it came out perfect.. OK OK she made me mix it up because she did not want to get her hands dirty lol. But she did everything else and its perfect.

1 cap peanut butter and 3/4th cup honey with 1/4th cup water.

It sound to me like you added to much peanut butter or something. But like buff said just add a little bit of a dry ingredient.

Thy should be soft. real soft and also gooey some times to but never to gooey to where they will not cut and hold into bars.

Yeah I'm the best cook either...obviously! Just wanted to let you guys know that needtoo has offerered to send another batch of bars for free! Though I declined, youre doing all the right things to run a successful business or whatever you're wanting to do bro and I wish you all the best of luck! You've got a customer here!

Top Bottom