Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Beginner Cutting Stack

2face

So i'm planning to start this tomorrow, tell me how does it look. The only steroid i will be using is Testosterone as this would my first cycle.

ON Gold Standard Whey 1 scoop in morning, 1 after workout
5g Creatine Monohydrate after workout
250-300 Test-C or Test-E for 10 weeks

I've got some cash in my wallet and i'm planning to purchase 2 more supps. Please tell me which ones would be best-

ON Casein
ON Opti-Men
Jack3d Micro
BCAA (which brand?)

Definetly get your multi-vitamin and BCAA's, but I would aim for adding glutamine to help boost your immune system, and green tea extract to help burn fat. This is a cutting stack after all.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Definetly get your multi-vitamin and BCAA's, but I would aim for adding glutamine to help boost your immune system, and green tea extract to help burn fat. This is a cutting stack after all.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding
I think the actual green tea upon waking would do the work.
And BCAA and Multivitamin that is, i'll get them. Thanks.

You never posted your stats. We need those first bro per forum rules.

Before worrying about those overpriced shitty supplements, make sure you have all your proper on cycle ancillaries and PCT on hand. You need to run an AI to control estrogen on cycle and N2guard for support.

PCT should look like this

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Test Stack 3 caps per day (check my Sig for info)
Ostarine 25mg ED

oncycle? how about gw-501516 for gym endurance and energy boost and a good nutrition patronizer like n2slin?

Top Bottom