KillahBee said:I may start a weekly pic section of her in my sig. She makes me pants feel funny. And musclemuscle, you retard, she isn't black. Latin and Italian![]()
![]()
UA_Iron said:why dont you get some pics of women in your avatar that you have taken...?
KillahBee said:I have had a few. but I do it for the hotness of these broads and entertainment of all, not to try and overcome my insecurities by bragging about how much pussy I get to my meathead friends.![]()
Nah man, she's all woman...Gambino said:that'd be funny if she turned out to be a tranny
I love it when other women use such terms to describe each other...foreigngirl said:
a10j10 said:I love it when other women use such terms to describe each other...
![]()

Ah no, don't start w/ this shit again, please....foreigngirl said:I wish I looked like her![]()

a10j10 said:Ah no, don't start w/ this shit again, please....
we already discussed this.
OK?
![]()
But then you'd be more then a handful...Raina said:Hot damn! She makes me want implants. lol
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














