Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Arms....?

Big O

Well I'm a 47 yr. old X-master power-lifter with my best total of 1865 ..I turned BB because of all the health and joint problems....I can grow my legs close to 30 and everything else I can get to grow...except my arms....everything is in check.....

I've been cycling since 1981....when finaject and bolasterone were plenty...those were the days...fina in the 50 ml for $65..

My left is 18 and my right is 17 1/2 +.......my last 3 cycles were without orals...went up to 1 .5 grams of test e with to many sides with that dose...900 eq and 600 eq ....I'm doing 750 test c and 400 deca with naps hitting the front door any day now.....I tend to do heavier cycles than most...I also bridge with test at 250-500...

I'm doing preachers when my left elbow isnt killing me and my bulker for my tri's is close grip benches....My bench is resonable...315...8-10 haven't gone heavier because of my left elbow will hurt for 2 weeks if i do...

I'm thinking chemicaly for my arms....My source said site inject prop...Haven't used tren...because of the deca...I'm thinking maybe get off the deca and use affluetop and add tren a instead...because it seems the deca is not effective for me anymore....
Any suggestions from the hard gainers...?

If you've been cycling since 1981, and "bridging" with 250-500mg of test, you've baisclly never been off cycle. Give everything a rest, and if you want to bridge, there are better options than test. Your joints will feel better, and your receptors will be rejuvenated.

botrx said:
If you've been cycling since 1981, and "bridging" with 250-500mg of test, you've baisclly never been off cycle. Give everything a rest, and if you want to bridge, there are better options than test. Your joints will feel better, and your receptors will be rejuvenated.
ya some well needed time of would be good for you friend.

might want to lay off the deca for a good long time to.

you are an ex-powerlifter who only benches 315 for 8-10 reps. You have never been truly off cycle. What does your workout routine look like? Do you only do preachers and close grip presses for arms?

You are not providing a lot of info to get helped.

spot injections dont work. its a myth. get some synthol or esicelene (sp?) to stretch the fascia and induce growth.

you listed preachers and close grip.. but what else are you doing for arms? you may be overtraining them... it isn't going to be some "magical" exersise you're missing... and it should'nt take much more than a couple exersises... make sure you're getting the best of each rep range...
post up your diet as well... :artist:

theprofessor said:
you listed preachers and close grip.. but what else are you doing for arms? you may be overtraining them... it isn't going to be some "magical" exersise you're missing... and it should'nt take much more than a couple exersises... make sure you're getting the best of each rep range...
post up your diet as well... :artist:

Overtraining... he may be undertraining. Preachers and close grip are great exercises, but lets hope thats not all he is doing.

mlong23 said:
Overtraining... he may be undertraining. Preachers and close grip are great exercises, but lets hope thats not all he is doing.
that could easily be the scenario just as well... i'm just waiting for him to post up what he does and how often... my guess is it's probably more than just the preachers and close grips... because he said they were his "bulker" exersises for arms... implying he does more...
...we need more info bro... post up so we can help you... :coffee:

mlong23 said:

True. Also, let's consider that overtraining the rest of the body will also impact the arms negatively. Gotta have full neural recuperation to grow. But, as an ex-powerlifter, he probably does a lot of heavy weight low sets reps, maybe?

I struggle to build my arms as well. I've found a couple exercise variations that are key for me to use. For tris: moderately close grip bench. This means, with hands 18-24 inches apart. For me, this is moderately close grip as I'm 6'2", so it's different for everyone, I just know that I can't use any kind of decent weight and go "true" close grip or my elbows and shoulders kill me. So, maybe this would be a good compromise, you get to use more weight and save some elbow and shoulder strain. I also do close grip press downs on a straight bar, elbows tucked tight, hands just on either side of the connector. This really stresses the inner head. For outer head I do a modified overhead rope extension (coming off the upper attatchment). Again, I use the straight bar with hands in a close together grip and face away from the stack. I lean forward so that the cable makes a 45 degree angle from the rack. Hard to explain. But, basically, you have to bend over and press toward the ground somewhat, let your elbows go completely out to the side and the bar travel back behind your head during the eccentric phase, you can feel it work on the outer head if you get in the right position, use about half your normal press down weight. It's these little things that have made the difference for me. My tris still aren't huge, but they are growing now.

For Bis I do underhand grip/ shoulder width pull ups with 45 lbs strapped to my waist. Of course this works the lats, but believe me the bis get it too. Then it's straight bar curls with strict form followed by hammer curls. With the hammer curls I don't have a thumbs up grip but turn my thumbs slightly in toward my body so instead of being perpendicular to the floor they are at a 70 degree angle or so. Also, I bring the weight up so my hand ends up just outside the shoulder area. It's a little bit of a strange movement but I find that it more fully works the brachialis and outer head.

Again, basically, I have sucky arms. But from that I've had to find little tricks to work them all that much harder. Good luck!

Jacob

Top Bottom