Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MY 3rd cycle - bulking

week 6

gain 2lbs...at 4200 calories.
appetite is good and no bloating..
strength is increasing slowly and muscles hard and pumped all the time..
so far, had gained 17lbs in 6 weeks...with another 4 more weeks to go...feeling great with energy to want to train everyday...:)

week 7

gained 2 lbs for this week...calories at 4350...getting a little hard to eat more..
everything else is fine....

week 8..

gained only 1lb this week as i didnt increase my calories much ...as it is getting hard to try to reach 4500 calories plus i put in an extra day of cardio...
strength is good and workout great...muscles pumped and tight.
however, just discovered by accident that my right nipple is sensitive to touch again and i think there is a small pea-sized lump ... freaked me out a lot so taking aromasin at 25mg eod since thursday..
i have 2 more weeks to go and i hope the lump will go down or disappeared by then without having to stop the cycle since it's finishing.....must be from the dbol during week1-4...
or should I go with letro or bump up caber dosage? any cause for major concern right now??
please advise...thanks!

oh...1 more thing...do you hold water on your feet while bulking on dbol?
i think my feet seem more "swollen" or "bigger" these past few weeks....

oh...1 more thing...do you hold water on your feet while bulking on dbol?
i think my feet seem more "swollen" or "bigger" these past few weeks....

That's water retention and it's bad if your feet are swelling.. what is your diet like

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

That's water retention and it's bad if your feet are swelling.. what is your diet like

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

oh crap!
i suspect it's water retention as well but it's bad??!!
i didnt know as i dont have that problem at all until this past 1-2 weeks (week 7&8)
diet is the same since week 1..except the increase of carbs (brown rice)
but am taking soy protein and carnivore - beef protein for these past 2-3 weeks to help increase the calories (in terms of carbs and proteins)
may i know why is it bad if water retention is at the feet??
any relation to the small lump at the nipple since these 2 things happen around the same time?

week 9

didnt gain any this week....watching the sodium intake and lesser carbs plus double dose of aromasin due to the lump on the right nipple.
water retention seems lesser on the feet and the lump seems smaller i think...at least not getting bigger..
strength and muscles pumped/ hardness are great.

week 10

drop 3lbs for this week...could be due to lesser carbs and the cardio....ended with 17lbs gain in total.
strength is still very good.
lump is still small and under control i think....

now i have a question - should i do 2 weeks of test p (100mg eod) to end this cycle before going into pct? or should i just stop as planned for this cycle for 10 weeks of npp+test p?
i have more than enough test p to finish this cycle...
any comments??

Top Bottom