Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muslim Woman sues Abercrombie

I'm not competing. I just think it's funny when someone calls things they know nothing about bullshit.

Smurfy doesn't believe in a god either and I've never call her out because I have no reason. When she made her Christianity/Homosexuality thread, she bothered to discuss that information at hand, no matter whether she disagrees with it. She didn't just go around calling bullshit with no knowledge or discussion of the subject. That's when I respect someone's opinion.

Lartinos is the boy who cried bullshit.

But you're winning...

Explain.. I say something like religion which is not based on fact as being bullshit(religion). I am more than entitled to my opinion, especially one that is based on logic and reason. You are tentative to even express your own views. This conversation is one sided as I give my views while you are afraid to express yours on religion. You feel the need to keep them to yourself. That is telling..

Lol @ your opinion being based on logic and reason. That's the thing. You think just because you're an atheist, that you are automatically on a side based on logic and reason...but that's my entire problem with you in this thread: you haven't made one logical or reasonable statement. All we've got from you so far is "religion is bullshit" and "yarmelkes are bullshit".

And lol #2 @ me being afraid to express my views on religion. My views on religion are all over almost every religious thread in C&C since I've been around, so I suppose you can throw whatever you thought that said about me in the Bullshit Bin you throw everything else you know nothing about in.

It's more telling that you want to turn something that has nothing to do with our religious views into a discussion of them. That's not what this is which, as I've said before, is the reason I haven't commented on my own in this thread.

& btw, I never said you weren't entitled to your opinion. :)

Well... it has been yet another good religion thread and it will continue forever because I think churchies feel insecure about their beliefs. This is my opinion, I am not expecting the churchies to agree with me. I still like the churchies, I just don't believe in magic or BULLSHIT like that. I'll check back later when I need some more entertainment.

Top Bottom