Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Music is all f'd up these days.

Scotsman

New member
Most new bands are pussy ass shit like the killers and modest mouse. :artist:

Elton John is on CMT in a cowboy hat :rolleyes:

If you're a hot chick you get a record contract no matter how piss poor your singing is.

Is it too much to ask for some good rock, ej away from country, and some talent?

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
i never listen to music on the radio, i couldnt tell you one #1 song from the past 5yrs, no way ive heard them
music is crap now
 
Scotsman said:
Most new bands are pussy ass shit like the killers and modest mouse. :artist:

Elton John is on CMT in a cowboy hat :rolleyes:

If you're a hot chick you get a record contract no matter how piss poor your singing is.

Is it too much to ask for some good rock, ej away from country, and some talent?

Cheers,
Scotsman

your getting old. lol j/k
 
hamstershaver said:
i never listen to music on the radio, i couldnt tell you one #1 song from the past 5yrs, no way ive heard them
music is crap now

Yeah I pretty much only listen to cd's, not only is music crap they only play maybe ten songs an hour, but in a totally different order each hour.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
tinytank said:
your getting old. lol j/k


Shut up you whipper snapper.

Fuck I am watching CMT and Garth Brooks the dance is on. I didn't remember it being 15 years ago that the video came out, I really do feel old, I remember that shit like yesterday.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Scotsman said:
Shut up you whipper snapper.

Fuck I am watching CMT and Garth Brooks the dance is on. I didn't remember it being 15 years ago that the video came out, I really do feel old, I remember that shit like yesterday.

Cheers,
Scotsman

lol, bro in like 20 years i will be saying the same thing, im the MTV generation what can i say.. well more MTV2,and SCUZZ. but you know what i mean, alot of people say that when u listen to music it reminds you of a Good/bad past time, and right now when i listen to the radio i am reminded of my teenage years . which i am trying to enjoy the best i can. lol only 1 teenage year left . oh no
 
tinytank said:
lol, bro in like 20 years i will be saying the same thing, im the MTV generation what can i say.. well more MTV2,and SCUZZ. but you know what i mean, alot of people say that when u listen to music it reminds you of a Good/bad past time, and right now when i listen to the radio i am reminded of my teenage years . which i am trying to enjoy the best i can. lol only 1 teenage year left . oh no


Is it bad that I remember when mtv came out?

I only have one year of my twenties left, then it's the steady march towards middle aged man.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Scotsman said:
Is it bad that I remember when mtv came out?

I only have one year of my twenties left, then it's the steady march towards middle aged man.

Cheers,
Scotsman


i can see what u are saying, but dont think of it like that, come on there are plenty of great years left, maybe the best years of your life.
 
tinytank said:
i can see what u are saying, but dont think of it like that, come on there are plenty of great years left, maybe the best years of your life.


There's nothing wrong with the march to middle age, it's just the next phase of life.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
SoreArms said:
that's why I don't listen to the radio or watch MTV

keep it underground, yo


I only listen to the radio when there is no viable alternative.

And i'd like to go underground on your avi-hottie.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Scotsman said:
There's nothing wrong with the march to middle age, it's just the next phase of life.

Cheers,
Scotsman

yup, then the back starts to go, then food dont taset the same, then the skin sags, cant keep the (you know what ) UP. yeah its great getting old. oh wait i said to much
 
tinytank said:
yup, then the back starts to go, then food dont taset the same, then the skin sags, cant keep the (you know what ) UP. yeah its great getting old. oh wait i said to much


When food starts losing flavor I may have to off myself.

Wait a tick how do you know, you're not even old enough to drink over here. :verygood:

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Scotsman said:
When food starts losing flavor I may have to off myself.

Wait a tick how do you know, you're not even old enough to drink over here. :verygood:

Cheers,
Scotsman


i know, am i fuck going to USA before im 21! and thats why im waiting untill i turn 19, before going to canada.
 
tinytank said:
i know, am i fuck going to USA before im 21! and thats why im waiting untill i turn 19, before going to canada.


Yeah the age thing sucks here but I haven't had to think about it in years.

We have started to get Belhaven beers over here so I am pretty stoked about that.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Z E E K said:
hey scotsman.....u never did shave like u said u would


Yes, I went back to just the goatee. No way in hell I am going back to being clean shaven, it's been 8 years since that happened.

And how would you know if I did or didn't shave since I didn't post any pics?

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Scotsman said:
Is it bad that I remember when mtv came out?

I only have one year of my twenties left, then it's the steady march towards middle aged man.

Don't feel bad, I've got less than a year of my forties left. :(
 
Mr. dB said:
Don't feel bad, I've got less than a year of my forties left. :(


At least you get to plan for retirement in the near future, I have many years to go for that.

Just trying to see the good in all things.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Scotsman said:
Yes, I went back to just the goatee. No way in hell I am going back to being clean shaven, it's been 8 years since that happened.

And how would you know if I did or didn't shave since I didn't post any pics?

Cheers,
Scotsman


cuz i have mad skills
 
Scotsman said:
At least you get to plan for retirement in the near future, I have many years to go for that.

Just trying to see the good in all things.

Yeehaw.

Blame all the bad music on the radio on Clear Channel. The whole music industry went to hell in a handbasket just about the time they took over the radio industry. Their tight corporate play lists ensure that only the lowest common denominator will be catered to.
 
The older I get the older the music is I listen to.
 
morph60 said:
Chris Rock said you will like the music that you listen to when you first got laid forever.

Leon Russell's "Will O' The Wisp"??? That's what was playing on her stereo in her dorm room when I finally got a chance to dip the wick. Didn't like it before, and still don't.

Every girl at the University of Arkansas between 1974 and 1976 had that album, I think it must have been on the required supplies list.
 
OMG thats bad,guess he was wrong on your part but bad brains was on and i still like all that old punk rock crap

every smelly trashy chick that would bang my fugly ass loved metal/punk except for that 1 fat hippy who looked like fozzy the bear and smelled like circus peanuts. i dont know what she was listening to
 
Top Bottom