Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

music 2

what do you train to?

• rock/ metal (eg- metallica, g n r, bon jovi..)

Votes: 47 35.1%
  • rap/hip-hop (eg- dmx, dre, xzibit..)

Votes: 19 14.2%
  • nu metal (eg- limp bizkit, korn, slipknot)

Votes: 23 17.2%
  • dance/ techno (eg-darude, atb..)

Votes: 25 18.7%
  • pop (eg- boybands, britney..)

Votes: 8 6.0%
  • jazz, classic, indy or other

Votes: 10 7.5%

• Total voters
Im feeling constructive:

Suck my cock, u trendy gothic bastards.

See? Well rounded, constructive critisism always starts with a line of argument!:alien:

Answer them.

As far as i can tell i've answered all the points people have brought up. I just WPh as he wasnt the loudest of the Anti-Slipknot group.

Alcunt: Have you been paying attention? I think not. Only one person here who has posted has said theyre a goth, so why dont you just fuck off eh?

um, how bout no? Was i talking to you? Do i satisfy your4 social requirements?:fro: :bawling:

Jitsuka said:
Maybe WPH has admitted defeat of his arguements? ;)

HAHA!!!!!!!!!

my POINTS still stand, i think metallica, guns n' roses, aerosmith and every other band i listen to are far more talented than slipknot are.
This point was mainly between sic and myself and you have joined this thread half way through, think you know what you are on about and try to make up an arguement, but just piss people off because you talk shit.

Right, ok so i think metallica are more musically talented than slipknot.....for fuck sake how can you disagree with this????!!!!!

Anyone who knows anything about music, like them or not metallica are one of the best bands ever, slipknot are simply not.
Anyone with ears can tell the difference between a band that makes 'master of puppets' and a band that makes 'wait and bleed'.....for Christ sake dont compare the talent between these bands!!!!

You called me a dumbass, and you dont know what a kliq is??!!

who do you consider to be more talented:
a) slipknot
b) metallica

HUMMMMMMMMMM, i wonder what the outcome would be....

Jitsuka, i really dont know why you continue posting, clearly this is a debate there is no chance in you coming out on top.
Metallica are superior....bottom line.
You just make contridictive statements and jump to conclusions without the slightest knowledge on the subject you are debating about.......you know dick about metal, from what i have read on here.

You constantly try to fire back at a previous statement mabe by W.p.h but he makes more sense than you do, well, not hard if you believe that slipknot are better than metallica, g n r or any other band he mentioned.
Really, slipknot do not have as much talent as James hetfield's left toe nail when it comes to making decent music.

If you disagree, try this.
Take someone who does not like metal or rock music, play for them nothing else matters or master of puppets and then any slipknot song becasue they are all crap, and ask them the following,

'which song did you like better?'

My father does not like heavy rock or metal, but appreciates the talent behind guns n' roses and metallica and enjoys most of their songs. But when he heard slipknot, he laughed at them...most people do, they are a gloryfied boy band targeting a popular trend as others have said on this thread and are fueled by the easily influenced teens that think it is cool to wear 'alternative' clothing and listen to such music.

Sorry to be harsh, but i have had enough of this bitchy crap being said by people who dont understand what talent is.:fro:

Top Bottom