Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscletech A Scam!!!!!!!

genarr3 said:
You guys might want to lighten up on the Muscle Tech flaming. It seems they are going to take George to court.

I think just the opposite would be appropriate bro. Since this is an open forum, the truth should be told, not withdrawn for fear of the big bad corporate giant.

:finger: Sue this Muscletech. Your conduct and legal actions speak volumes for what kind of fucked up company you are behind all the bullshit hype and overpriced crap you sell. Just like SM said, e-mail me and I'll be happy to give you my info also. Pricks.

Oddly enough.. another company which uses the same comparative advertising is the one that Deebo has as his home page..

and they MAY actually have WORSE products.. the equabuterol being a more amusing case..

Is it just me, or has every post deebo has made since he became a member was bashing different products...first muscletech (and rightfully so) but then yohimburn.

Seriously deebo, give it a rest, we are not impressed. :licker:

All I can say is WHO CARES. If some are dumb enough to believe that a guy gained 40 pounds of nitro-tech bars than they deserve to be ripped off.
Muscle-Tech makes great supplements, amoung the best. I give them the props. Sure it's more expensive than products similar but hey, don't like it, don't buy it. All they do is stretch the truth. Too many people look for the quick fix in this sport and they deserve to pay for their stupidity. PERIOD.

yep muscletech sucks a fat and big one

I use their stack anotesten and nortesten and It gave me GYNO and no muscle gains ..

fuck them

Victor

It's a shame to open up a copy of Musclemag and find 50+ pages containing some sort of sdvertisement fot Muscle Tech Supps. I steer away from that overpriced crap.

Top Bottom