Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

muscles in your wrist

lexlUTe

hey this might be a stupid question guys, I was wondering if we have muscle in the wrist that can be worked out. I have been working out for first time for a few months and develop some muscle but my wrist are so skinny they don't match my arms lol, is there muscle on the wrist to develop ?

There are forearm muscles. But nothing but the attachments in the wrist? Why would you want chunky wrists anyways. Develop your forearms and let it taper down to your wrist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your wrists themselves are a joint and do not contain muscles but your forearms run from your elbow into your wrists and contain multiple muscles that can be worked and make larger.

Unfortunately you can't change your bone structure. Your bone structure is determined by your genetics. That is why some people are 5'8 and some people are 6'2. No drug, supplement or steroid will make your wrists bigger.

Your forearm muscles extend from your elbow into your wrists. Having large forearms will make your wrists appear slightly larger. Start doing wrist curls and reverse wrist curls on your arm workout days to train your forearms. I would do 4 sets of each, 8-12 reps per set.

I was going to say exactly what Steve said. By avoiding gloves and straps you will actually strengthen your grip and forearms. This is especially important with exercises like deadlifts and barbell rows.

You can get your wrists to be stronger, but this would be mostly related to joints, rather than muscles, since there are barely any muscles in the wrists themselves. Unfortunately, this is something genetic, so there is not much you can do about it.

Top Bottom