Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

muscle weakness ?? any help?? any one have same problem

Hamada5

i have cervical disc that caused my right arm muscles to be weak
now i am on physiotherapy for neck to relieve pressure on nerves
do any one have similar condition with muscle atrophy and did he has any improvement with physiotherapy i am afraid that my muscles died and lost for life
plz help

There are ways around the limitation of the nerve impulse due to impingement. Have you heard of KAATSU training? This is a therapeutic modality used in Japan. According to repeated studies, KAATSU training does many things: Increase of Growth hormone 200% above normal levels, blocking of myostatin, less stress on ligaments. How it is done: Semi occlusive training designed to slightly limit blood flow to the exercising muscles: There are bands placed on the upper arms near the shoulders around the biceps, and/or around the femoral arteries at the top of the legs near the groin. 20% loads of resistance training are utilized. Those with limb limitations and/or the elderly or patients with heart failure are found to increase intensity, going around limitations due to joint injury or diminished cardiac outputs due to age and/or heart failure. Look into this therapeutic modality to maintain your muscle safely.

Top Bottom