Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscle Tec products ANY GOOD??????

milos

Recently here in Oz it is impossible to pick up a magazine and not see half of the pages beeing filled with the advertisment for Cell-Tec, Hydroxycut, Nitro-Tec. I am not a big fan of expensive supplemets since we all know that nothing works better than AS.

Just want to get your thoughts on these products especially Hydroxycut. Its just I have never seen so much hype over supplements but these are up there week and week out.

Thanks alot Milos.

Yes, they're good, but too damn pricey. Why? Look at all the money they put in the ads. I don't touch products as such and EAS unless my local store has a big sale on them.

dude, i just gained 27 lbs. of steel hard muscle in the last 6 minutes from simply starring at a CellTech bottle. this stuff is sooooooo potent. unbelievable, i am soon going to implode.

Testoman

;) I use nitrotech and celltech and they are expensive I order them from www.fitnessfirstusa.com . They are a company that sells a lot to the military but their shipping is VERY cheap to apo addresses and the prices are nice.I will be trying the protein powder that they sell on this site next when I run out of nitro tech.:D

Thanks for your responses guys. Testoman I know that Cell-Tec is not D-bol, I just want responses from guys who have used these products and how to they rate them compared to other products. For example if you used simple pure creatine monohydrate and then you used Cell-Tec Did it work much better than simple creatine. These products wont gain you 23 pounds of rock solid mass in 6 weeks I know that. Just want to know are they any better than other creatine and protein supplements.

Don't believe all you see in the mags. Ads will melt your brain. Listen to the guys and gals in the gym, 9 times out of ten they will tell you what they are using. Word of mouth is usually the best source for the best supps to take.

I personally have never used EAS and only used Cell Tech for one cycle when in college. Not bad results, but I didn't eat for a week....no money left!

Muscle Tech are expensive products...
Every time I go to buy a new can of Creatine Monohydrate now the sales girl wants to talk me into buying cell tech. I haven't fallen for it - and I heard enough about cell tech not to fall for it in the future.

hardgainer (not falling for crap)

GDAY MATE! from one aussie to another:

Muscle tech is over priced.

Hydroxycut seems okay........but still overpriced. I lost a fair amount of weight on it. That was a few months ago......all i rememeber was thinking shit i wish i bought a bigger bottle. I just started taking EAS betalean.....i have lost 2 kgs in 2 weeks. that was 95 (aust$) i couldnt find anything else.

Celltech is just creatine with a type of sugar in it.

The alternatives are much cheaper. Like some of the stuff made in australia is dirt cheap.

Personally i recomend the body ripped whey proteins + peptides.

Amino active CVGM line PINEAPPLE AND ORANGE flavor shakes (in the 2kg tin).......3mg creatine and some glutamine.......a bit too much sugar........BUT IT TASTES SOOOOOO NICE!!!!! nice after work out drink. :angel:

Im using Bronx creatine.....i think its only sold in canberra ACT...but i dont know.

Musashi creatine is all good.

you have to remember half the stuff we get has the postage added as well with the superdupper crapy australian dollar......its just not worth it.

I am yet to try any IRONPOWER stuff......seems a bit pricy.....and everything seems to be in liquid. the fat burner seems tempting......but not for the price

I think anyone that tells you this stuff is good, has to......too justify the purchase and not feel stupid

Top Bottom