Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscle Milk

YIKES! 12 g of carbs AND 18 g of fat? I knew it was high in fats but I didn't bother to check the carbs...I've heard good things about it...a guy told me he had to stop taking it cause he was leaning out too much and couldn't put on size...I have a feeling if I drank it I would blow up...:(

MUSKLES, MY HUSBAND DRINKS THE VANILLA AND LOVES IT REFUSES TO BUY ANYTHING EALSE. HE HAS HAD SOME DECENT GAINS WITH IT ALSO. I TRIED IT A COUPLE OF TIMES IT TASTE LIKE A VANILLA MILK SHAKE. WE PURCHASE OF THE WEB AT EITHER BODYBUILDING.COM OR DPSNUTRITION.COM (22.95)
THE COMPANY THAT MAKES IT IS CYTOSPORT.

HOPE THIS CAN BE OF SOME HELP.

harleyd - when/how did your husband use the shake? before and/or after workouts? what other supps was he taking?

it says on bodybuilding.com that it helps your body produce more creatine naturally :: not sure how that would work

thanx,

He has a shake w/low fat milk post work out and before he goes to sleep at night. He also is on vanadyl sulfate, and a creatine supplement. He is mainly on a high protein diet.

I am not really sure how it helps your body to produce more creatine naturally.

CytoSport also has a protein product called Cyto Gainer. I have heard alot of good things about this one too.... The only thing is it has more complex carbs. It is has 54g of protein and 84 g carbs per 4 scoops. Thats alot of carbs

Top Bottom