Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscle memory supplements

Bettid

What supplement would be the best once to activate my muscle memory and help the muscles grow faster to their already achieved size? I don't want to get huge as these guys like Ronnie Coleman, but instead just want to get what was mine already.

There is no supplement that will work specifically for the muscle memory. However, you can acclerate the muscle growth by providing your muscles with the nutrients they need – protein. Therefore, a good whey protein would be all you need, and it will usually already have the BCAA in it, so you will have yet another supplement that is good for your goals. But keep in mind that those supplements are not a necessity, and you can achieve rather good results just with real food.

the best way to acquire muscle memory is putting hours in fitness

someone who has been running since they were 6 years old. can take years off as an adult and still come back strong. someone who never ran in their life won't

we see athletes all the time blow out knees and come back the next year. so yes muscle memory is very real

When you stop working out, your muscle cells shrink in size but not in number. Muscle memory is a real thing. The muscle cells you have already built will return to their original size very quick.

You don't need to take any supplement. Just get back into the gym and back into training!

Muscle memory just happens over time.

The way to gain mass is to eat and train for it. If you workout consistently and are not making gains then you are just not eating enough.

Top Bottom