Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscle hardness

zod_the_killer

Hey...its my 1st time posting here .. so please go easy on me
wight=63kgs
Age=21
Body fat around 15%
I hav been in gym regularly since a year .. i was 85kg and after hard cardio n training it was 60kg ..
I hv gained muscle. . Body is getting in shape .. its getting there . The only problem i m facing now is tht soft muscle .. and i want a lean body with hard muscle quality ..
Workout are lik 4sets of 30,20,15,12 reps .. i even do heavy weights
.suppliment in use .. whey isloate.. bcaa .. (sometimes.. no3 cellucor. . Fat burner (only on cardio day) )
.diet .. boil chicken. . Fruits veggis brown bread..eggs .. fish .. mostly all lean
Please guys .. any advice regarding the workouts or suppliments to use .. any tip .. tht can make my muscle strong n dense

Due to the large amount of weight you've lost, and the intense cardio you've been doing, it's also likely that your muscles haven't been able to store much glycogen. If you're at your desirable weight, then you need to concentrate on getting enough calories to grow your muscles again and store more glycogen in them.

I would suggest that you do more sets in the 8-12 rep range to recruit more muscle fibers during training. Also, are you doing enough compound exercises? This will also help ensure that you're working a broad range of muscles. Static reps are also nice for increasing hardness/density.

I see you have bcaa's, your diet looks good...you might want to add a testosterone booster. Other than this, it's just going to take a lot of time and dedication - it sounds like you've already made a ton or progress so far!

Ahaa... yes i hv started eating .. alot of calories, the plan is to grow the muscles and after this phase i wil head on 2 cut body fat once again ..

My plan is to do more sets lik atleast 8to9 in of min 10 reps .. just bought a pre workout (jack3d) it helps me go all out .. not doing much compound exercises rit now but wil get on to it also .. i workout 6days a week n sometimes 7days.. all i wanna ensure is tht im taking the rit kinda things .. doing the rit kinda workout. .
Yaa i plan 2 add in a test booster in my stack..
Thanks alot George for taking tym 2 reply... wil work hard n wil get there in the next 6 months

When i need muscle hardness i will up my sets going to failure, some exercises i will pump as much as 50reps in some of my sets.

Top Bottom