Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscle Gains After a Cycle

dave p

[FONT=&quot]There is this dick head on Youtube, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aRx5DhlI88[/FONT][FONT=&quot] that’s says that you will lose all of your gains after a cycle; I think he is a braindead idiot. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]In his Video he has a pic of a 260lb body builder and an after pic when the guy is now around 190lbs, [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I have a question for everyone if someone does a cycle and a correct PCT should you not keep most of your LEAN muscle gains, I know the water goes away I don’t care about the water weight.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I think the example of the huge body builder is not a good example naturally Testosterone levels can’t keep that size, I weight 170lb I just want to get to 180lb and keep that natural Test levels should be able to hold on to 180lbs, 10lbs extra musle the body should be able to maintain that.

I know it can be done naturally I rather do it with Steroids, I also know that to gain LEAN 10lbs it will take 2 to 4 cycles I am OK with that. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Please give me your feedback on gains kept months after your stopping your cycles? [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]By the way Private Message me I live in Toronto ON Canada I have a little D-bol left from my cycle if anyone wants it[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]There is this dick head on Youtube, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aRx5DhlI88[/FONT][FONT=&quot] that’s says that you will lose all of your gains after a cycle; I think he is a braindead idiot. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]In his Video he has a pic of a 260lb body builder and an after pic when the guy is now around 190lbs, [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I have a question for everyone if someone does a cycle and a correct PCT should you not keep most of your LEAN muscle gains, I know the water goes away I don’t care about the water weight.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I think the example of the huge body builder is not a good example naturally Testosterone levels can’t keep that size, I weight 170lb I just want to get to 180lb and keep that natural Test levels should be able to hold on to 180lbs, 10lbs extra musle the body should be able to maintain that.

I know it can be done naturally I rather do it with Steroids, I also know that to gain LEAN 10lbs it will take 2 to 4 cycles I am OK with that. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Please give me your feedback on gains kept months after your stopping your cycles? [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]By the way Private Message me I live in Toronto ON Canada I have a little D-bol left from my cycle if anyone wants it[/FONT]

Eh he isn't totally wrong.. Esp if you're at your genetic limit. Why do you think pros have to cruise on so much and they still shrink a shit load when they're not prepping.. It's common sense when cycling your 10x levels of normally and then you come off and your shit restarts from 0 and your at normal levels at BEST after pct

I am not referring to the pros I am referring to an average Joe that just wants to gain 10 lb of muscle I don’t care to be 260lbs. He is right when it comes to the pros, but I think he is wrong when it comes down to just keeping gaining 10lbs. That’s what I am asking can I keep just 10lbs after a few cycles and while being of steroids, that’s all I want to keep, I don’t care to be 260lbs, all I want is 180lbs and I am happy [FONT=&quot][/FONT]

I am not referring to the pros I am referring to an average Joe that just wants to gain 10 lb of muscle I don’t care to be 260lbs. He is right when it comes to the pros, but I think he is wrong when it comes down to just keeping gaining 10lbs. That’s what I am asking can I keep just 10lbs after a few cycles and while being of steroids, that’s all I want to keep, I don’t care to be 260lbs, all I want is 180lbs and I am happy [FONT=&quot][/FONT]

I believe you can if your test levels recover

Test levels always recover even without a PCT, PCT just make it faster, I always do a PCT

So do you keep your gains after your cycles? I am refering to muscle gains water will always leave

Test levels always recover even without a PCT, PCT just make it faster, I always do a PCT

So do you keep your gains after your cycles? I am refering to muscle gains water will always leave

Test levels don't always recover. TONS of people have to go on trt because the endocrine system doesn't heal. And man that's individual. Tons of people lose gains and tons of people keep. Depends in how hard you give it in the gym and the kitchen

ok so what is your personal experience with steriods? Did you keep some decent gains after cycles?

By the way I still get boners so my Test levels must be normal

ok so what is your personal experience with steriods? Did you keep some decent gains after cycles?

By the way I still get boners so my Test levels must be normal

I don't juice man I'm just a teen I have lots and lots of juicing buddies though they usually fluctuate size on and off cycle.

Top Bottom