Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscle cramping

RickO'Shea

Gravemaker & Gunslinger
Platinum
So no matter how hard I work out, Heavy,crap load of reps, GVT,.. I never get sore. Never! maybe handfull of times in the last 8 years now that I think about it. However I get some gnarly F'ing cramps in those worked muscle groups immediately following the workout.

Can anyone please explain to me what the hell is going on and how to fix this problem...

So no matter how hard I work out, Heavy,crap load of reps, GVT,.. I never get sore. Never! maybe handfull of times in the last 8 years now that I think about it. However I get some gnarly F'ing cramps in those worked muscle groups immediately following the workout.

Can anyone please explain to me what the hell is going on and how to fix this problem...

You must be lacking some essnentail nutrients. Try to keep yourself hydrated. Also supplement with some Taurine too.

I think you're right man. I take two daily vitamins twice a day, but no taurine. Maybe my daily's just suck. I am getting 1.5-2 gallons a day though...and it's soooo hard to do that

Taurine from NOW Foods. Pretty inexpensive. True Protein carries it as well. Code "shb747" saves you 5% there.

I recently had problems with muscle cramps. I thought I was hydrated but then remembered that if your piss isnt clear, your not drinking enough. Other than that the taurine seemed to help me.

Thanks FUTURE!!! Yeah, my piss is drinkable it's so clear. I averaged out piss times when I drink 2gallons a day. 1 hr I'm pissing 9 times I pissed almost70 times one day....kind of time consuming and annoying...but I feel great when I do drink that much.

Thanks FUTURE!!! Yeah, my piss is drinkable it's so clear. I averaged out piss times when I drink 2gallons a day. 1 hr I'm pissing 9 times I pissed almost70 times one day....kind of time consuming and annoying...but I feel great when I do drink that much.

Ya keeps ur body hydrated and feelin good :supercool

Top Bottom