Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Munchies!!!

Help!! I get them really bad, especially when dieting. Can someone please tell me something I can munch on that isn't fattening. Also someting sweet and non-fattening.

Drink a ton of water when you get to feeling like that...also try some sugar free fat free jello....helps a little. If you must munch, eat a good source of food...some protein of some sort...dont eat junk.

"These are a few of my favorite things!"

Stonewall's Jerke, Sunflower seeds in the shell (lasts me hrs!), sugar free jello, Americas Best popcorn (lowfat), FROZEN GRAPES, I chew a lot of gum too.

Pure protein bars(or a similar low carb bar)is good to munch on when dieting. Its not what you really want, but that's what dieting is supposed to be...

Thanks D!! However, I hate protein bars mainly because I haven't found any that I like. I hate that they are so chewy. And I have tried about 6 different ones and they all are.... so HELP!!

NubianBeauty said:
Thanks D!! However, I hate protein bars mainly because I haven't found any that I like. I hate that they are so chewy. And I have tried about 6 different ones and they all are.... so HELP!!

Try the Pure Protein lemon bars. They won't chip a tooth as other protein bars will. Also there's a bar out there called Pro 42 that's good also. I like the designer protein bars also, but you may not since you don't like "chewy"... ;)

edamame is my fav munchie... good p/c/f ratios ...lasts awhile too 'cause you get to 'play' w/ the food while munchin' :chomp:

Top Bottom