Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Much help needed!

TabbyT

I am 28 and I weigh 125lbs. It doesnt sound like much but I am only 4 foot 11 1/2. So EVERY pound shows. I have no energy and hate my body. My back and belly fat is gross. I don't know what to eat or not. I don't know what I could take for energy, to curve my appetite or weight loss... I am so lost and need all the info I can get. I never had a weight issue before. I started to gain weight 3 years ago and it's getting out of hand! I just want to feel good about myself again. I hide behind big T-shirts and feel gross. I used to be a size 3 and am no pushing a 9. I am so embarrassed by my weight and don't know where else to turn. I hope one of you ladys could help. Thanks for your time.

Trex is absolutely right the woman's training section is really helpful, and dont worry it's not all hardcore training, it has baby steps for the rest of us who just dont know where to start and are a bit heavier that we wished we would be :) good luck.

Top Bottom