Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MSN messenger is down

• Thread starter Slice of Peach2
  • Start date
Well since you posted that why don't you show your face ever, or your legs? hmmmmmmm........ easy to have one body part that is average. And by the way I am going on a date with two bisexual girls saturday night. 2 for 1 better than 1 on 1.

Now show your face and legs I dare you!!!!!
Is your mommy going to chaperone and do you have permission to take him into your room after 10 pm?
Are you gonna compare computers with him?

HamsterHider said:
Well since you posted that why don't you show your face ever, or your legs? hmmmmmmm........ easy to have one body part that is average. And by the way I am going on a date with two bisexual girls saturday night. 2 for 1 better than 1 on 1.

Now show your face and legs I dare you!!!!!
Is your mommy going to chaperone and do you have permission to take him into your room after 10 pm?
Are you gonna compare computers with him?

Uhhhh...hmmm...*takes out a little piece of paper*...*reads said paper*...oh, yeah...GO TO HELL!!!!!!! :redhot:

Now, shoo fly! :angel:

HamsterHider said:
You never answer my question? Elite members deserve the truth behind the words now post a full picture or shut up

Why don't you post a full body pic of yourself, HH? Huh?

I am still working on my legs, thank you very much. :mad: When I am done, you will get to see them. I promise! Until then, you shuddup!!! :smash:

HamsterHider said:
Post your face then!!!!! or are you doing face curls and presses and are not done yet

God dammit, no!!! Don' t I have a right to privacy? Dammit.

Leave me alone!!!!!

OK i'll post it for you then. Ok so If your scared of your privacy why do many people here using so called illegal substances post full body pictures. Maybe the police will get them. yeah right. now post it or I will

HamsterHider said:
OK i'll post it for you then. Ok so If your scared of your privacy why do many people here using so called illegal substances post full body pictures. Maybe the police will get them. yeah right. now post it or I will

YOu have no right to do that, damn you!!!!!! :mad:

Fuck you!!!!! I hate you now!!!!

What I did to Dave? What I did to Dave, what the fuck did I do to Dave?

Fuck this!!

Top Bottom