Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mr. X, Ulter (Clarifications on my PCT - Test E/Dbol)

markus18 said:
Hi Mr X,

Thank you for your reply. Wow, I'm getting even more confused from Ulter's advice and yours. Both are so conflicting, not to say either is wrong. I respect both of you guys opinions a hell lot but wonder about some of your rationales. Although, Mr. X, you were the first to plan out my cycle in a prior thread of mine, so I'll stick to one man's viewpoint or I'll get even more mixed up. Sorry, no disrespect to you Ulter and I'm trying to stir anything up between you two. I like to hear both sides of the coin. :)

1) Ulters viewpoint is that's too much Clomid. Your rationale?

2) take 1mg arimidex during 1-4, and you can drop down to .5mgs of arimidex ED for the rest of the cycle. You should mind too much water retention and possible breasts (i.e. gyno)

My pharmacy is out of stock on Arimidex rite now, can I substitute Aromasin?

What if I ran an AI PCT instead of on the cycle? If gyno starts, couldn't I use Nolvadex to curb it and run my Aromasin on PCT to take out the Gyno?

3) You're saying HCG is not really necessary. I also like to "err on the side of caution". If I take 500ius/ED/10days, am I increasing any side effects or risks? I like the "less is more" theory.

And why 500iu's instead of 1000iu's that Ulters advised? Your rationale?

How would this be for PCT?

Clomid and nolva, 4 weeks PCT
Day 1-3: 300mgs ED
Day 4-7: 200mgs ED
Day 8-15: 100mgs ED
day 8-15: 40mgs nolva ED
Day 16-30: 50mgs ED + 20mgs nolva ED

Wk 1 - 6 Aromasin 20mg ED PCT?

10 wk Cycle

Wk 1 - 10 - 500 mg Test Ethanate/wk (split into mon/thur shots 250mg/each)
Wk 1 - 4 - 30mg Dianabol/day (to kickstart)

Thanks Omega for your opinion. Man, so many different viewpoints and opinons. Mr. X, can you share your reasoning for the high Clomid?

Bump again.

markus18 said:
Thanks Omega for your opinion. Man, so many different viewpoints and opinons. Mr. X, can you share your reasoning for the high Clomid?

Bump again.

faster recovery...read my post again plz ;)

Mr.X said:
faster recovery...read my post again plz ;)

Mr X, Thanks, I'll do the Clomid like you recommend. How about these other questions :

1) take 1mg arimidex during 1-4, and you can drop down to .5mgs of arimidex ED for the rest of the cycle. You should mind too much water retention and possible breasts (i.e. gyno)

My pharmacy is out of stock on Arimidex rite now, can I substitute Aromasin?

What if I ran an AI PCT instead of on the cycle? If gyno starts, could I use Nolvadex to curb it and run my Aromasin on PCT to take out the Gyno?

3) You're saying HCG is not really necessary. I also like to "err on the side of caution". If I take 500ius/ED/10days, am I increasing any side effects or risks? I like the "less is more" theory.

10 wk Cycle

Wk 1 - 10 - 500 mg Test Ethanate/wk (split into mon/thur shots 250mg/each)
Wk 1 - 4 - 30mg Dianabol/day (to kickstart)

AIFM will be a great addition to your PCT. It's the best product EVER :qt:

OMEGA said:
on cycle:

Adex 1 mg per day
Nolva 10 mgs a day

1 week after last shot of long acting ester use HCG at 2000 ius every 3d or 4th day
do this for about 4 shots
after cessastion of HCG ( still abide by above ant e manegment)

contninue Anti e management for 3-4 more weeks
only this time add clomid AFTER HCG
50 mgs a day should suffice

get blood work, if on low end consider running second half of pct once more

wanted to drive this one home since it has brought much happiness :)

found Nolva to be an all or nothing type of addition

10 mgs was fine on or off 20 mgs and above excessive, just a nuanced piece of info to share.

Mr.X said:
you don't need HCG IMO, but if you go for it - 500IUs ED for 10 days is fine. If you want to add something, go with IGF-1 for 2-4 weeks, but HCG is really not needed

So Mr. X, you don't recommend HCG as part of any "normal" PCT regimens? Or only if it's way longer and/or higher dosed? Just curious bro ;)

Last edited:
I am not Mr X

but HCG is such an effective preventative measure against prlonged crashes that to not consider it would be like not having a hot dog with a bun

What if I ran an AI PCT instead of on the cycle? If gyno starts, could I use Nolvadex to curb it and run my Aromasin on PCT to take out the Gyno?
you need an AI during the cycle, there is no other way to go - use preventive measures from the start

HCG comes from pregnant female urine, how long do you want to inject female urine into yourself? .... HCG can give you sides like gyno etc... so the shorter your run, the better IMO

I already layed out a PCT run for you, there is no need to keep changing it

Mr.X said:
you need an AI during the cycle, there is no other way to go - use preventive measures from the start

HCG comes from pregnant female urine, how long do you want to inject female urine into yourself? .... HCG can give you sides like gyno etc... so the shorter your run, the better IMO

I already layed out a PCT run for you, there is no need to keep changing it

Thanks Mr X for laying it all out.

Problem is I can't get any Arimidex, can I use Aromasin and at what dosages/durations?

markus18 said:
Thanks Mr X for laying it all out.

Problem is I can't get any Arimidex, can I use Aromasin and at what dosages/durations?

yes you can use aromasin, just cut it down to 4 weeks. ;)

Top Bottom