Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Mr.X PCT for 14 week enan/eq cycle

anthony518

New member
PCT for 14 week enan/eq cycle HELP!!!!

I am starting week 12 of my cycle. With only this week then two more. Taking 400mg eq weekly and 500mg enan weekly. I have hcg for pct 20000 i.u. Also a little nolva, getting ready to order my clomid and the rest of the nolva.

The reason I am asking is because I want to do it exactly right. How much nolva do I need? How much clomid do I need? Got enough hcg right?

When do I start the hcg? How many days after my last shot? When do I start the nolvadex? The clomid? How do I take of each?


Thanks alot .
 
Last edited:
Re: PCT for 14 week enan/eq cycle HELP!!!!

anthony518 said:
I am starting week 12 of my cycle. With only this week then two more. Taking 400mg eq weekly and 500mg enan weekly. I have hcg for pct 20000 i.u. Also a little nolva, getting ready to order my clomid and the rest of the nolva.

The reason I am asking is because I want to do it exactly right. How much nolva do I need? How much clomid do I need? Got enough hcg right?

When do I start the hcg? How many days after my last shot? When do I start the nolvadex? The clomid? How do I take of each?


Thanks alot .

This is a hybrid repost

Go with HCG, 10 days x 500 IU /day - at the start of PCT

week 1-2: .25mgs arimidex ED
week 1: 300mgs clomid ED + 40mgs nolvadex ED
week 2: 200mgs Clomid ED + 40mgs nolvadex ED
week 3: 100mgs Clomid ED + 20mgs nolvadex ED
week 4: 50mgs clomid ED

Got enough hcg right? yes you hav enough
When do I start the hcg? start the HCG 5 days before you start your clomid/nolva
How many days after my last shot? EQ half life is 14days, so you can start your PCT about 10 days after your last shot
When do I start the nolvadex? see above cycle
The clomid? How do I take of each?see above cycle
 
Re: PCT for 14 week enan/eq cycle HELP!!!!

Mr.X said:
week 1-2: .25mgs arimidex ED
week 1: 300mgs clomid ED + 40mgs nolvadex ED
week 2: 200mgs Clomid ED + 40mgs nolvadex ED
week 3: 100mgs Clomid ED + 20mgs nolvadex ED
week 4: 50mgs clomid ED

i'm not going to start with you on this one Mr.X

lol
 
Gains weren't great. Lost 14 pounds getting body fat tested on Monday. Strength went up slightly. Maybe 25 lbs on bench. Won't use as to cut again. Only for bulk from now on. Had never taken either chemical before. Going back to sust d-bol deca.
 
anthony518 said:
Gains weren't great. Lost 14 pounds getting body fat tested on Monday. Strength went up slightly. Maybe 25 lbs on bench. Won't use as to cut again. Only for bulk from now on. Had never taken either chemical before. Going back to sust d-bol deca.

not a bad choice
 
Top Bottom