Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Mr. X. or anyone else, Help! gyno?

gunnr17

New member
I don't see how but I think I'm getting gyno. I've only taken var and tbol so I don't see how its possible but the nips are def puffy and seem to be getting worse. Maybe I got some bad gear. I don't know. All I know is that I need to get rid of this shit. Do you think nolva will help? Should I add letro or clomid? Thanks.
 
I'm not x but i think you should get on letro at 1.25mg ed and 40mg of nolva ed right away if you have it, otherwise get some from ag-guys and run the nolva until then. my guess is your var or possibly tbol is dbol.
 
I'm no longer taking var. Just started tbol. Should I continue the cycle while taking the Nolva, letro, etc.?
 
ALWAYS take nolva at the first sign of gyno. 40mg/day until the symptoms subside.

Don't panic, it takes a couple months for gyno to become permanent. I get puffy nips every cycle and they return to normal once I'm off.
 
Top Bottom