Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Mr. X, ANPB diet & Steroid Questions

wwebound4life

Active member
Mr. X, is anabolics neccesary when doing your ANPB diet, or can you do it without and still maintain lean muscle mass?
Also, is not eating solid foods bad for your guts?
One more question, for someone with high BF% like 24-26% how do you incorporate the refeed days in?
Help a Brother out. :) :)
Thanks X !













TRAIN, EAT, LIVE LIKE A ANIMAL!! :evil: :evil:
 
wwebound4life said:
Mr. X, is anabolics neccesary when doing your ANPB diet, or can you do it without and still maintain lean muscle mass?
Also, is not eating solid foods bad for your guts?
One more question, for someone with high BF% like 24-26% how do you incorporate the refeed days in?
Help a Brother out. :) :)
Thanks X !

TRAIN, EAT, LIVE LIKE A ANIMAL!! :evil: :evil:

No , anabolic are not necessary

With 24-26% bodyfat , as long as the food you eat is low in carbs , you should lose badyfat.

Also as 24-26% you should lose bodyfat firist before considering gear...
 
wwebound4life said:
Mr. X, is anabolics neccesary when doing your ANPB diet, or can you do it without and still maintain lean muscle mass?
Also, is not eating solid foods bad for your guts?
One more question, for someone with high BF% like 24-26% how do you incorporate the refeed days in?
Help a Brother out. :) :)
Thanks X !
TRAIN, EAT, LIVE LIKE A ANIMAL!! :evil: :evil:

First, aas when youre fat is a waste of money and it makes you look fatter.

Ok, now as long as you pretty much rid your daily food intake of every carb except raw veggies 2x a day, cut calories, eat 4-6x a day, eat protein and take EFA, youre good. Your body goes to adipose tissue for a sugar source when you cut out carbs. Eat raw veggies for fiber and regularity. Actually, you should take some Metamucil of something because protein only will cause your ass to be blocked up with cement. Also, you can eat 6x a day and not go over 1200 calories. Eating small and frequently makes all the difference. I wouldnt worry about muscle when fat is the problem. You can always put on muscle in 8 weeks after you dropped enough weight. If your skinny and ripped and do an 8 week cycle, you will look badass. Not the other way around.
 
Bump for Mr. X's comments since he designed this diet............. :) :)





















TRAIN, EAT, LIVE LIKE A ANIMAL!! :evil: :evil:
 
karachi183 said:
ANPB diet worked for me last year with no loss of muscle.... Great Theory

Could you give me some details of your run with it? :) :)
 
wwebound4life said:
Could you give me some details of your run with it? :) :)

Did it for 30 days about this time last year for july 4th weekend. Had at least 2-3 liters of water a day - 2 low carb shakes a day (50g protein each) - with ANBP on wheat 2-3 times day along with plain tuna and chicken mixed in.

I just used the theory as a base. Meaning Protein and fats came from shakes (optimum) egg whites-tuna-chicken-banana's and ANBP only... Carbs from shakes-banana's-gatoraide "only"

When i mean only i mean this is all i was allowed to consume for the 30 days up to the weekend of....

Results:
saw a dramatic change in body composition with no muscle loss.... But on the same note i did not gain much size. (slimmed up the waist and toned up very nicely).
Gym 3 times a week- cardio 2 times a week- 2 days off

whenever i wanna loose some unwanted fat i still use this and can notice a difference after about 2 hard steady weeks...
 
wwebound4life said:
Mr. X, is anabolics neccesary when doing your ANPB diet, or can you do it without and still maintain lean muscle mass?
Also, is not eating solid foods bad for your guts?
One more question, for someone with high BF% like 24-26% how do you incorporate the refeed days in?
Help a Brother out. :) :)
Thanks X !




TRAIN, EAT, LIVE LIKE A ANIMAL!! :evil: :evil:


You don't need anabolics with the ANPB diet bro, especially not at 24-26% bodyfat. Just up your protein intake and follow the diet to a T. It's going to be hard, but you'll see some great results.
 
Thanks for responding Mr. X, I'm going to give it a go starting next week for at LEAST 6 weeks, I'll post up my results for the board when it's done! I have about 4-5 week supply of T-Ball sitting around, so I may through that in too for the hell of it. :) :)













TRAIN, EAT, LIVE LIKE A ANIMAL!! :evil: :evil:
 
wwebound4life said:
Thanks for responding Mr. X, I'm going to give it a go starting next week for at LEAST 6 weeks, I'll post up my results for the board when it's done! I have about 4-5 week supply of T-Ball sitting around, so I may through that in too for the hell of it. :) :)

TRAIN, EAT, LIVE LIKE A ANIMAL!! :evil: :evil:

6 weeks is not much time for a diet bro, at least go 8-10 weeks :coffee:
 
I'll sure try to go 8-10 if I can tolerate the peanutbutter for that long :worried: :worried:















TRAIN, EAT, LIVE LIKE A ANIMAL!! :evil: :evil:
 
Mr. X, How often should I do a refeed day on the ANPB diet?? my BF is kinda high, between 24-26% every 2 weeks or every 7-10 days or what?

Thanks for your fast reply Mr. X :) :)















TRAIN, EAT, LIVE LIKE A ANIMAL!! :evil: :evil:
 
This PB deal looks really cool.... I'm gunna try it after my next bulk up I think in the fall... can't wait!! :D
 
wwebound4life said:
I'll sure try to go 8-10 if I can tolerate the peanutbutter for that long :worried: :worried:

I could not. I was eating 18 tablespoons a day with 500 gms of protein.
After a week, just the sight of that oily anpb made me nauseous.
I just lack the discipline.
 
Last edited:
wwebound4life said:
So do you mean for half the day "first three meals out of six" Do the carb up, BW x 15, 60%carb 30%pro 10%fat
and the last 3 meals, back to the ANPB
??
Thanks X.
:) :)

exactly... :chomp:
 
Top Bottom