Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mr. X and other experts on fat loss

Badtater

Sorry for being such a newbie but here is a rundown.

Current weight 280, Ht. 6'1 BF prob around 25-30%. I am an ex-football player (College and Arena league) but have gotten to the point where I really dont need to bench 500lbs anymore, and I am looking to drop to about 230 or so and try to maintain most of the muscle I still have left. I have been trying the BFL diet/workout system but it really doesn't seem to be yeilding the results I am looking for. I suspect my BF has dropped but I really am not sure since I have no calipers. I just "feel" more solid and my pants seem to be fitting a bit looser but I haven't lost any weight what so ever. My main goal I guess is really to hit the weight of 230 since I have seemed to develop high blood pressure being this heavy. I am not into AS anymore so that isn't really an option. Should I look at a keto diet or is there something a little more simple I can do? I am a bit of a puss and a little scared of some of the crap I have been reading about ketosis. Thanks for listening to my rant.

Dear Badtater,

At your current weight and bf%, your only feasible choice for maximum fat-loss, in my view, would be CKD.
6/1 ratio (6 days in ketosis/1 day carb-up)
Figure out your BMR...(basal-metabolic-rate)=caloires needed to maintain current weight
weight x 12=BMR....280lb x 12=3360 cal a day
Try the following fat/protein ratios w/ BMR deficit:
Day:
1-> 85%fat/15%protein-- BMR-5%
2-> 80%fat/20%protein-- BMR-10%
3-> 80%fat/20%protein--BMR-20%
4-> 75%fat/25%protein--BMR
5-> 70%fat/30%protein--BMR-10%
6-> 80%fat/20%protein--BMR-20%
7-> (CARB-UP) BMR+10/15% (you can go up to 20% if you'd like, but I wouldn't recommend it)

My previous posts having to do with CKD:
http://209.11.101.244/forum/search....id=52867&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending

P.S. If you need any further help..PM me I'll be glad to help or use the search option on the top..
Mr.X :cool:

Last edited:
Workout Schedule:
Mon-chest, back, shoulders, arms, traps
Tue-quads, hams, calfs, abs
Wed-cardio 1hr
Thur-cardio 1hr
Fri- full body workout followed by 1 hr cardio
Sat- full body workout followed by 45 min cardio
Sun- carb-up

It's not an easy road to follow, but results are never handed to you on a silver platter.

Mr.X :cool:

Top Bottom