Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mr. Olympia prediction

I dont know I would say that RONNIE will take the title again. What a fucking bitch. I cant stand him or his big roid gut. His biceps and back are some of the best in the business Ill have to admit but his calves suck, his abs are a JOKE! His chest is awkward looking with fucking nipples the size of baseballs.

I am definitely hoping that LEVRONE or CORMIER take 1st place if the judges are actually decent this time. RUHL definitely has got the mass and cuts to become a Mr. Olympia in my opinion but the judges have something against him. NO ONE on the stage has as much mass as him I dont think. He got okay symmetry too for such a big guy.

Shawn Ray and Dexter Jackson have the best symmetry in the business without a doubt. They should definitely place a lot better in my opinion. :D

My prediction would be...
1) Ronnie
2) Cormier
3) Levrone

Hey -- has an incumbent Mr.O ever lost??

Maybe Franco and Samir, way back when?

But certainly nobody recent.....

What about dorian yates?

there is alot of talk about him entering the field. As a former Mr. O, he is given an open invitation. I don't know if he will or even if he does that he will be good enough to win, but it would be interesting to see him compete again.

Yates Back In The Mr. O

That'd be cool if Dorian Yates decided to compete again. But I doubt he ever will. He was pretty damn massive. At 5'10", competing around 250Ibs, that's crazy. Dorian Yates is actually one of my favorite bodybuilders. He wasn't that symetrical, but his back and calves were awesome. I imagine, he is very busy with his supplement company. Even if he decided to come back to compete, he couldn't train as hard as before. His tendon injury will always keep him from training with 100% intensity, at least for that body part. I really hope my prediction is wrong.

Sizeism will continue to be rated more highly than excellence in physique.

Ronnie will win again.

Shawn Ray won't win (even though he has had the best physique for some 10 years or so)

Flex won't win, not because he's not big enough, but because he's not a Weider's boy.

Lee Priest won't win for many reasons, the main one being his mouth.

Cormier and Levrone will continue to be groomed to be the next big thing after Ronnie either steps down/ or doesn't retain his commercial value.

Pardon me for venting my frustration.

hardgainer ( :( )

Top Bottom