Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mountain biking anyone?

eepromdom

So I'm ready for my first endurance cycle and have decided to try an eq/ test dose. If hrt test dose is 100 to 200 per week what would be a good dose to start off with each? 250 to 300mg test per week with 300 to 400mg eq per week 12 weeks on 8 weeks off sounds right according to my reasearch, but has anyone had personal experience with this? I'm not looking to grow much. Maybe 5kg at most, but the main purpose here is to gain lean hard muscle and strength or snap on the bike. Im worried about water retention and oestroben conversion tho... What would be a good low dose to start off on and maybe bump it up slowly on each be? The aim is to be able to train harder longer and recover faster. Not to grow huge... Leaner, faster and able to handle longer harder rides more easily...

So heres the shiz of it... Roids, dosage and goals are all different in endurance athletes where functional muscle is more important than size or physique. I started on 150 test cyp and 200 eq e3days... After 5 weeks no increase in strength or endurance. 400 test and 400eq messed up my lungs... After a bit of playing with the dose... 260 test and 400eq is my magic mix...once I pushed thru the pain and cramps of the first 3 weeks, I became a monster on the bike. Thetes no set dose for enburance athletes ... But with enough commitment and trial and error youll get it right. I have no added water wich messes up my lungs, have stayed my targey weight of 76kg, lost fat gotten vascular as hell and I look hard and ripped with the agression and energy I need on the bike.

Glad to see that you've found the right dosage range for you with this stack. Also, that's a nice stack that you picked out for better endurance and increased aggression.

Thanks G, yeah, endurance is not a much talked about subject. Trial and error. Individual stacks vary from person to person.. Thanks for all the info. Elite fitness is an encyclopedia of knowledge. Cant live without it... Peace..

Thanks! I'm glad that you were able to find what you were looking for here. And you're right, endurance isn't discussed too much in the AAS world.

I found myself getting a bit bored with long teious climbs on some routes but I think the answer is to mix up yer riding a lot. Keep up a wee bit xc for fitness,have a burn at a trail centre,take the bike out into town and mix it up with traffic or head for an uplift day. If ya get bored of one try another! Ive also found a wee spot of trail tailoring has helped to maintain my interest as well. Head off up the woods with my gardeners multi tool . That keeps my interest up due to seeing how the trail develops and ya gotta ride it to get there!

Top Bottom