Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Motivational Music? that helps you workout

Cr@zie

hello everybody!

well i was wondering if you guys know any good motivational music for working out?

because i listen to:
killswitch engaged
story of the year
Red Jump Suite Apparatus
chasing victory
secondhand serenade
saosin
etc...

i also listen to some screamo/hardcore[underoath,disturbed,korn,etc..] to help me get through some sets etc...

so list some motivational music or whatever that gets you pumped up in the gym..but i need more motivational type music and less screamo/hardcore type songs...or you can post a list of motivational type music and a list of screamo/hardcore music...

i just need a list to help me workout and feel more focused and pumped...

thanks

disturbed
mudvayne
soil
mushroomhead
If i was plat i could do a search on old threads that had some good suggestions

Yes older Metallica. And justice for all and anything else prior, I especially like ride the lightning and kill em all.

to get motivated I listen to all kinds of music and don't really limit it to one genre.

I listen to everything from marilyn manson,korn,fightstar,guns and roses,linkin park,pantera,placebo,sparta,3rd eye blind,black label society,drowning pool,30 seconds to mars,david bowie,ac/dc,led zeppelin,sevendust,the lords of acid,nine inch nails,black sabbath,ozzy.........you fucking name it........

Trance / techno, metal (Metallica, KISS, Zombie, Du hast, etc), Eurythmics.

Only drawback is that sometimes in the middle of a training session a song comes up on my iPod Shuffle that I just have to go pose to..... stop everything, run into the aerobics room & knock out a few tight moves. :qt:

Top Bottom