Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Most trips made across the border

I've been three times sense january. thought i was going to get caught last time the customs bitch would not let me threw the turn stye she asked me a bunch of
questions about my were i was from in the US and staring at my croch
were i had 4 bags of anavar 300 winny's, 200dbol and
30 valium. :D

how many times

I know lots of people who actually live in TJ or San Diego and workon the other side so they cross twice a day everyday. Now tell me, what kind of a question is that?

not mexico, but have brought aver $5000 wholesale price back on a plane from s america...and got stopped and still passed...but you have no idea what sweating is..will never do that again....I aged 10 years in 3 mins

I go down pretty regular, mostly to the same crossing,
but change my appearance as much as possible.... you cannot fit the profile of a BB or your ass is stuck like Chuck.....now that it is so hot.....can't cover up so I am easing off the trips.......plus it helps not to go to the hot spots like Laredo/Juarez.......still I get the sweaty palms...cuz you never know when your ass is going to be the target.........find yourself a good Hispanic friend.....and that might be safer if you're as big as a house RTripp.........

I think having a Hispanic in the car would be asking for it. They'd probably think you were trying to smuggle in some Mexicans for some cheap labor. Can you say GLEEN CARLD? :D LOL

Top Bottom