Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

most proper way of taking taking dbol, need opinions

Harvard!

Hi guys I'm getting ready my bulking cycle with test and dbol ( 50mg) , I'm familiar with test because I took it before but I see different opinions online on how to take dianabol? some people say they take all tablets in in one shot and other people say to take them through out the day, and other say take half dose half an hour before work out and 7 hours later the other half , I will take your opinions to make my final decision, thank you.

honestly, it depends on the person.
iv read a lot of threads regarding this where some claim to split the dosages am and am, others take it all once before working out and some split it Pre workout and post workout.
I take it am and pre workout so i guess see what better fits you.

The gains from a dbol only steroid cycle won't be quite as good as you would get with an injectable cycle but you can make very good gains, and keep them with a proper cycle lay out and PCT.

The reason most people don't keep the majority of the gains they make on a steroid cycle is because they don't run a proper PCT.

I explain how to properly run a dbol only steroid cycle in this video here -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DBrylerLxA

It looks something like this -

Weeks 1 - 8
Dbol 50mg/day (split up your daily dosage into an AM and PM dosage)
Aromasin 10mg every other day or arimidex 0.5mg every other day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate - 1 serving/day

Followed by a mini PCT to restore natural testosterone production.
4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES - 1 serving/day

Due to the half life of dbol, the best dosing is throughout the day. Take it 2-3 separate times if possible. If not then once will do.

The gains from a dbol only steroid cycle won't be quite as good as you would get with an injectable cycle but you can make very good gains, and keep them with a proper cycle lay out and PCT.

The reason most people don't keep the majority of the gains they make on a steroid cycle is because they don't run a proper PCT.

I explain how to properly run a dbol only steroid cycle in this video here -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DBrylerLxA

It looks something like this -

Weeks 1 - 8
Dbol 50mg/day (split up your daily dosage into an AM and PM dosage)
Aromasin 10mg every other day or arimidex 0.5mg every other day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate - 1 serving/day

Followed by a mini PCT to restore natural testosterone production.
4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES - 1 serving/day
Hmmm

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom