Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

most effective cardio?

whats the most effective cardio?

• stationary bike

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • stair stepper

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • treadmill running/walking

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • aerobics

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
Without any other stipulations, the most effective cardio is swimming. It has been proven to improve the entire body and causes no hard pounding to the joints. The ONLY problem with swimming is sometimes finding easy access to a swimming pool. It can also lengthen the muscles so body builders may not like it as well.

Sex while on Paxil/Proviron! It takes me forever to bust a nut, no matter how hard I hit that shit. I can go from 45min to 2 hours (with a break or two). Throw in some kind of opiate and its on, bring your girlfriends baby were gonna party.

Arias

if you keep runnin everyday it will get better.......I like the run sprint for 30 sec and walk for 30.....you'll be beggin for mommy...LOL

Cycling and swimming by far, non-impact. and it sounds like you actually like it. Everyone has there favorite, just do your favorite. Who wants to sit on a stair master staring at a TV, when you could go out and do 40 miles on a bike and go somewhere!

For me it's swimming. Running is too hard on my knees, and it's too easy to slack off using stationary equipment (plus, I feel like a hamster running on a wheel). It works every muscle in the body and will give you a nice muscular physique on it's own, something no other type of cardio can boast. I think it compliments weight lifting perfectly...swimming tones muscles, weight lifting builds muscle.

This is anecdotal, but every spring when I start my cutting phase I start off on stationary equipment (bike, stairclimber) because the pools aren't open yet. For the first 5 or 6 wks I get modest results, but nothing too dramatic. Then May rolls around, the pools open, and within 2 or 3 wks my body starts completely transforming. By early June, after 5 or 6 wks of swimming 5-6 times a wk, I am in pretty damn good shape, and will usually have lost about double the weight in the same time period swimming than I did using stationary equipment (during the winter I bulk, so I'll usually have about 15-20 lbs. to lose during spring).

But most importantly, I enjoy it...it's the only type of cardio I can say that about. Doing cardio sucks, plain and simple. I would say the best cardio is whatever kind you can actually tolerate doing on a regular basis. Forcing yourself to do something you hate just because it burns an extra 50 or 75 calories an hr. can be setting yourself up for failure, you're better off just picking something you like.

Top Bottom