Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Morning gym or run?

BlackHanzo

Tryna think what is better to cut off fat, gain muscle and get leaner and bigger
first thing in the morning is it better to run or to hit the gym? and then later in the day do the alternative

Tryna think what is better to cut off fat, gain muscle and get leaner and bigger
first thing in the morning is it better to run or to hit the gym? and then later in the day do the alternative

I'm no expert but from what I've heard morning cardio and then afternoon weights is best.

Cardio in the morning unless you feel too worn down later in the day to do a good weight lifting program. If you can still perform your weight routine, then try the cardio first because it burns more calories that way, theoretically.

AM Cardio is best.. Takes a couple of hours for your test levels to peak for lifting.. but don't lift too late, as you want to be able to injest as much protein as possible whilst the muscles are most absorbent..

(I do morning cardio, and around lunchtime lifting, where possible ..)

Top Bottom