Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Morning cardio

Smokescreen

Experienced Noob
Platinum
I was always told to do morning cardio on an empty stomach. In that case, is it wrong for me to down some egg whites before my morning 5am cardio session?

My next meal is 3 hours later and will have fat, fiber and carbs as well as protein (obviously lol).

Sent from my SGH-T699 using EliteFitness

No you can do that I have a protein shake right before my morning cardio cause I'm paranoid about loosing muscle mass and it hasn't affected my results I would think egg whites would be even better

No you can do that I have a protein shake right before my morning cardio cause I'm paranoid about loosing muscle mass and it hasn't affected my results I would think egg whites would be even better

I was told that drinking liquid egg whites, some of the protein would convert to glucose. The body can do that, convert amino acids to glucose if it feels it needs to.

They help with with your performance and metabolism and I've seen some studies now that are showing they aid in fat loss I mix in 5 grams with my protein shake and it seems to help

I was always told to do morning cardio on an empty stomach. In that case, is it wrong for me to down some egg whites before my morning 5am cardio session?

My next meal is 3 hours later and will have fat, fiber and carbs as well as protein (obviously lol).

Mate I have a protein shake before then cook a egg white and leg ham wrap, toast it seal it in foil then have on my drive to work. Problem solved

Top Bottom