Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

More WTC Conspiracy theories, but this one acutally makes you think!

I think the hesitation came from the idea of shooting down civilian aircraft full of passengers. Nowadays this is what would be done and it would be accepted. However on 9/11 the idea of shooting down civilians may have been considered political suicide.

Maybe the authorities thought some of the hijackers would want to negotiate, which has been the norm for hijackings in the past. They had no way of knowing that all the planes were on suicide missions.

Immortal Juicer said:
When golfer Payne Stewart died in a plane crash it was immediately known that the plane had lost cabin pressure. How did they know this, because 7 minutes after the plane lost contact with air traffic control, the air force had an F-16 up there to see what was going on and the pilot made visual confirmation that it lost pressure.

F-16s are always on standby if shit goes down and they go into action immediately if there is ever a possible threat. That was just one example.

Now on 9/11, the first plane hit and the NTSB and Air traffic control knew we were under terrorist attack. Then what, 15 minutes later the second plane hit, then the third "crashed" in PA, and there was a 4th flying straight toward Washington DC.

If nobody knew what was happening the second plane would have been shot down as soon as it lost contact with air traffic control, so would have the third plane.

Now the 4th plane, 45min after we knew we were under attack, with Andrews Air Force base right there would have probably been shot out of the sky if an Arab had even stood up to go take a piss.

I dont think our govt was behind the attacks or anything, but there is much more to the story than we hear on the news. I remember hearing initial reports that 8 planes had been hijacked, which turned out to be false. But it would not suprise me if 8 were and we were only able to shoot down 5 in the 45 minute time frame of the attack.

Our miitary is way too good to let something like that just happen.

I wouldn't doubt this at all and this is exactly the kind of shit that really pisses me off about our government. Their agenda at our expense.

Re: Re: Re: Re: More WTC Conspiracy theories, but this one acutally makes you think!

Imnotdutch said:
Ok........fair enough. BTW which plane are you talking about......what about the second? But how soon did you know it was a terrorist attack? Was there enough time to arm the intercepting planes?

You'll have to excuse me on the 'our military is good enough' bit. No offence, but your military is good at giving the impression that they are very good........far better than they are (mind you the same could be said about the military in many countries).

I'm referring to the third plane that crashed in rural PA after the passengers took over the plane and crashed it to save the lives of others.

If they took over the plane, why would they crash, and not just crash, do a nosedive to the point that that there is nothing larger than half a suitcase left of it.

Top Bottom