Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

more pics of Spunky

Im not on a cycle right now.. I have been off for 2 months maybe a little more? Im not sure when im starting my next cycle.... Hopefully within the next 2 months I will hit the juice again. Thanks for the low bf comment but.. hehe, its not low at all.. Im not sure what it is but Im guessing 15%?

Thanks for the comments on my pics bro, you are also looking good there, you have great arms/forearms and good chest, you have great potential there are you going to be competing or just for the chicks ??!!
I also had my body fat tested and I was pissed with the results, I was telling every one I was 11 or `12% and I turned out to be 15%, Not to worry.
Keep it up.

Thanks for all the comments. Im not planning on competing anytime soon. I would consider it in the future but right now all I care about is adding some quality mass. Right now im in maintaining mode, I don't want to add alot of bodyfat since its almost summer. My body isn't the best at all, but the way I look at it is.. im 19 years old, I have many years of growing in front of me, so hopefully by the time I'm 25 i'll be a freak. :)

Top Bottom