Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

more OFFICE humor

The Shadow said:
Tell the bitch that lovehandles are one thing...floatation devices are another

Oh shit!

LOL

I choked on that one :spit:

I myself call mine 'oh shit handles' ......... Cause thats exactly what I say when I see them in the mirror... "Oh Shit"

Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

^^not mine...but so true

The Shadow said:
Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

^^not mine...but so true

So very true

I get called a health freak :rolleyes:

skittles said:
LOL!!!

I have 2 more for ya:

I was told that pizza was the PERFECT food.....has all food groups in it :rolleyes:

A salesman at my work has been training everyday. He was complaining about not seeing results & has been jamming the fat burners down his throat. I asked him about his diet....

Breakfast...
frozen waffles with peanut butter

I said:
'Where is your F-ing protein???'

He answers:
'In the peanut butter' :worried: & debated me for about 15 mins if PB was a fat or protein :rolleyes:

I think I'd be more worried about the waffle.

Sassy69 said:
I think I'd be more worried about the waffle.
Awww mannnnnnnnn , now I want waffles...

Grrr..

Frisky, you're so funny. :)

P.S. "'There are four basic food groups, milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, and chocolate truffles' "

*Bunny* said:
Awww mannnnnnnnn , now I want waffles...

Grrr..

Frisky, you're so funny. :)

P.S. "'There are four basic food groups, milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, and chocolate truffles' "

lol

And of course I want a balanced diet.. so I'll have one of each please :p

Wow.. I feel so much better now that i found this forum :qt: .. for some reason I though i was the only one running into those people who ask the following dumb questions:

1. How much do you bench?? :goof: - a favorite of Sassy's..lol..

2. Dont you get tired of eating the same things everyday?? :RADAR (I would like to know how in the hell do they know what i eat in first place??? I sure as hell didnt tell them!!!)

3. During "On Season" or "Diet/Cutting Season" many ask "omg how much weight did you lose???" :shocked: None!! You moron!! actually i gained about 5 lbs of lean muscle and the scale hasnt budged!!!..LOL.. But I lost a lot of inches ;)

4. "You must do like 1000 sit ups to get abs like that!!" :google: No actually I dont, during off season I rarely train abs and during on season I make sure to train them every other day!!!

5. The classic in an office environment - "What are you eating??" :p - The same shit I ate yesterday and day before being that you claim i eat the same thing every day!!!

6. You must do tons of cardio!!! No actually I dont!! I do something called intervals, its shocks your body so you burn more calories!! :think: I hate explaining what intervals are I seem to lose them during the explanation..

7. "Are you a stripper?" For some reason men seem to think to be in shape you must be a stripper!! - uuhhh Actually I look better some strippers i have seen!!! :bikinimom

8. During on season dieting many have the tendency to think that I do an Atkins diet!! "Oh yes I know what the pre comp diet, thats when you only consume protein".. WTF??? uuuhhh No.. If I ate only protein and fiberous carbs i would be a savage on a rampage ready to bite anybody's head off.. especially yours!!!! :chainsaw:

9. And I dont know about you guys but all year round i drink 1 gallon of water every day and during "pre comp" i can drink as much as 2 gallons in a day!! :spit: So when I walk around with my 1 gallon they ask " Oh my you drink all that water??".. WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK?? I carry it around b/c i like to??

Okay.. wow.. I feel really good venting!!! ;) Can you tell I am taking in less than 50g of starchy carbs... and that I am already hungry and I dont get a meal until another 2 hours!!!!!!!!!!

Glad i have a place to vent.. 4 more weeks!!! I LOVE IT!!!! :jump:

Ischia :heart:

One of my friends I chat with daily told my just two days ago that I had become obsessed with my body image and that it was unhealthy. :rolleyes:

Yes, my 50/30/20 diet and daily work out regemin is unhealthy. But her eating whatever the hell she wants and not exercizing is good for her.

Of course, ANOTHER friend told me that working out every day and eating right were UNHEALTHY for my KIDS because they saw me taking them to the gym every day and saw that mom didn't indulge in all the sweets that they eat. She inferred that I was passing along some dysfunctional views to my kids regarding exercize and diet. That one really pissed me off. Don't tell me I'm a bad parent, man... I'll kill you. LOL.

Boy am I glad I have NO friends!! :rolleyes: With friends like these people, who needs enemies??

Oh! And FINALLY a muscular woman is at my gym!! I'm like, YAY!!! However, she doesn't speak English & I don't know enough Spanish to have a convo. **sigh**

Top Bottom