Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

More mitochondria for free!!

Medivin noted*
What about these claims of more energy production in brain and muscle? Is it just a crock? Wonder how long you would have to be on it to notice the effects if any.

The OP isnt trolling Wootoom, he has a GW log going in plat, hes just trying to learn more. Maybe this thread would be better of in a supp forum though.

LEF in general has some solid products and does some really good research but their research is also often targeted at the aging population..

PPQ claims to do what only fasting or intense exercise does. Well, most people here do exercise intensely so the effects of PPQ itself are likely lessened or not felt by members of this community.

The body makes CoQ10 and a little extra supplemented is a good idea but as I mentioned above this product is a pretty costly source.

For any nutritional study its important to look at the data as well as the case studies. What is an item claiming to do and what kind of data does it provide for in vitro and in vito?

I have no doubt the LEF claims of PPQ's exploits are legit and can all be proven in vito but whats more important is how powerful and effective they are invito.

A person lacking in general antioxidant uptake is going to in essence benefit from any antioxidant. Who were the test subjects of the studies and where they likely lacking in antioxidants in the first place and what were the measurable benefits of taking the PPQ and AT WHAT DOSE?.

The magic in any nutrient is its affinity to specific tissue and its ability to donate electrons.

The biggest problem people face when consuming antioxidants is they simply dont consume enough or at least enough to feel anything and this is because we have have groups like the FDA putting the fear of god in everyone who manufactures and supports supplement use.

Before you go out and start taking 100x the RDA for a given antioxidant however there are some important things to consider. Anything that donates an electron is an antioxidant so therefor basically all needed nutrients are antioxidants.

Some nutrients are in essence nontoxic while others we need to make sure to not get too much or too little of.

Ascorbic acid is an extremely powerful antioxidant as I am sure we have all heard but it has its shortcomings. Orally only about 20% is absorbed and it has a short half life so needs to be consumed multiple times a day for best benefit. The good news is its cheap and easy to find. The problem is the FDA has us snowed into thinking 60mg is all we need and it is all we need to fend of acute scurvy but that dose does not fend of coronary artery and heart disease and why its the number one killer today.

Gltathione is the king of antioxidents but oral consumption (in non liposomal form) of it is imposes a big energy tax on the body before it can be used. Its triple peptide that gets broken down in the gut and then needs to be reassembled for use and there are like 5 steps for the body to do so. Liposomal encapsulated GSH doesnt get broken down and merges right with the cell but true lipo GSH is damn expensive (like $90 a month supply for a low dose). A cheaper albeit less effective way to get GSH is give your body the building blocks in adequate quantities so it can produce its own.

On a side note, when the bodies normal means of dealing with toxins cant handle the demand, the body creates more fat to store the toxins. If someone is having a hard time losing fat and they are doing all the right thing they may have a toxicty issue. Cranking up vit C (in ascorbic acid form) and salt flushes can greatly aid the body in eliminating toxins.

Last edited:
i believe this man just dropped some knowledge... nice post!

I'm telling you guys you can consolidate things with medivin from mr supps. the stuff has it all in 1. I speak highly of the stuff cause I never used to use multi's but this stuff really makes a difference in my overall health

I'm quite partial to Multi-Life no iron multivitamins...high quality ingredients and great price point

Medivin noted*
What about these claims of more energy production in brain and muscle? Is it just a crock? Wonder how long you would have to be on it to notice the effects if any.

well i can speak from experience you will feel a difference within a few days.. and when you stop taking it lets say after a month you will notice a difference after a few days.

my only issue with medivin is if you take them all at once on a partial stomach they make me feel naseuous a bit. so you should split them up and make sure you take them on a full stomach with a meal and water.

Top Bottom