Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

morality check..

decibel said:
how about girls wearing thongs to the pool. is that acceptable? hot? slutty? trashy?

Depends.. If she FAT HELLL NO!!!
But other than that a girl could wear pretty much anything or nothin at all and it'd be acceptable to me
I say if she got body, then she got every right to flaunt it.

Oh I forgot about the speedo thing
Post a pic of you wearing it so we can better judge If its appropriate for you.

I usually wear boxers to the pool but It wont be too bad to wear speedos If you have a big muscular frame.
Guys will be intimidated to question your sexuality and Girls like it too.

I'm a big motherfucker, but I would never wear speedos...unless it was on stage!!!

Post a pic of you wearing it so we can better judge If its appropriate for you

HA, HA !!! hell no!!

i was just curious. your responses where what i expected. i find this interesting because here if you wear a tight-fitting suit, you're a fag, but in europe if you wear baggy trunks they'd probably think you're a dork.

LOL years ago when i was a lifeguard there was this one English guy who would come everyday sportin a bright blue speedo. He didn't give a fuck. I guess it is the norm over there.

I think there should be a standard, police enforced weight limit on thongs. Men and women.

BTW Buck - there was a guy in a bb competition who literally wore a pair of speedos on stage - they said "Speedo" on them. I'm still not sure if the guy was up there as a joke or was just a sorry ass dumfuck who didn't know any better....

Top Bottom