Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

molecular's X-Factor

CytoBastian said:
Theoretically, wouldn't it also improve results in most basic AAS stacks as well?

Definitely.. If you take PH's, it would be very effective to take X-Factor during you on-cycle time. It will crank up workout intensity and soreness, which the hormones will really capitalize on.

ASALT said:
Are there precautions or side effects that are similar to that of Prohormones?

Yes, sort of... We recommend anyone with an inflammatory condition or cardiovascular problems not take it.. But if you are otherwise healthy, since it has no effects on blood lipids you should have little to worry about..

You are assuming that AA is a limiting factor in muscle growth.

Labrat and PA System at Avant Forums dealt with this and other issues thoroughly.

If anyone wants to see the how Bill and they argued/discussed, and what information was presented, feel free to check it out.

If muscle soreness, extreme stretching and lactic acid in the muscle create the necessary environment to trigger IGF-1, MGF, prostaglandins and TGF release and muscle growth, and with X-Factor we are trying to increase the prostaglandins/muscle soreness, then by taking anadrol, would it lessen the results? My friend is on A-50 and I told him to hold off on the X-factor since he literally recovers from workouts in a few hours with no soreness whatsoever. I'm thinking that his body's hormones are already whack and he wouldn't get much out of it until his hormones level off. What do you think?

Does the arachidonic acid cause greater protein synthesis independent of muscle inflamation or is this the result of the inflamation?

the inflammation is what causes the increase.......Also thank you Molecular nutrition for that wnderful advertisement in ESPN mag i think it was...talking about designer steroids in the suppliment world .....should help the FDA ban PH a lil quicker:mad:

if the inflammation was localized i could see it, however, general inflammation in the human body could potentially be a VERY bad thing. i wonder how a c-reactive protein test result would look after taking this supplement.

Top Bottom